• 3-5+ years of hands-on experience as a SQL Server Database Administrator, working directly with SQL Server 2008/R2, 2012, 2014 and 2016.
• Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring, troubleshooting tools (SQL Profile and Performance Monitoring), Indexing and Partitioning.
• Experience in the use of Windows Server 2008/R2 – 2016 includes Windows server clustering technology.
• Experience in backup and restore (including redirected restoration) using Native tool or third-party tool like Actifio & Networker.
• Experience in High Availability SQL Server solutions including Always On Availability Group, Log Shipping, Replication.
• Strong knowledge in the use of SQL Server Tools; SSIS, SSRS and SSMS.
• Experience in SQL Server TDE and Database Partitioning.
• Demonstrated use of scripting, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, Logins and Views.
• Results oriented get-it-done personality, willing to take responsibility and accept accountability for action.
• Ability to organize and plan work independently.
• Flexible and ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
• Ability to multi-task and context-switch effectively between different activities and teams
• Genuine desire to provide superior customer service.
• Strong communication and leadership skills with the demonstrated ability to lead and influence technical professionals across the enterprise.
• Excellent oral and written skills with the ability to interact with senior management and business customers are essential in this role.
• Strong understanding of ITIL service support and service delivery.
• Knowledgeable in Cloud technologies such as Puppet, GitHub and VM.
We are an integrated technology solutions provider geared towards helping clients meet their internal and specific requirements for business. We combine best of breed IT systems and augmented teams at competitive costs to guarantee value for money.
Our capabilities cut across IT assessment, strategic business modeling, IT build and support consulting and human resource services like augmentation, engagement skills and project team management.
We help clients through IT and change management strategies for the development of business models in attending to organizational efficiencies, such as non-voice business process outsourcing and development operations center in the Philippines.
To provide our clients with the “Right Stuff with the Right Staff for quality and urgency, we equip our professionals through various learning modules and HR sessions on boarding, communication skills, team building and leveling up, among others.
IT-SPAC is the preferred Philippine-based provider of IT manpower and augmented teams for North American companies.
Functions : Others
Industries : Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: Any
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content