The role will report to the director of Infrastructure and Operations and manage the Asia Pacific Database environment across the business. You will have specific management accountability for these areas both internal and external across the Asia Pacific region. Your role will also help to ensure that Tech is aligned to the business and that business as usual performance is meeting agreed service levels.
• Your responsibility will include but are not limited to, designing, implementing, building and maintaining a high caliber database environment.
• Assist the Director of Infrastructure and Operations in delivery of cloud solutions that supports IT transformation as well as improve the current IT delivery across the company.
• Assist in prototyping and developing new solutions, evolving and maintaining database platforms.
• Working with the development and operations team to launch new solutions and services- Collaborating with partners and subcontractors.
Leads and Manages high performing team
• Hold team members accountable with clear objectives, KPI’s, policies, and procedures.
• Drives high performance in the team through managing and coaching the team and providing high quality feedback.
• Develops talent and then recognizes and rewards performance, helps with the recruitment process.
• Identifies training and development needs and help with the ups-killing.
• Improve team engagement and drive motivation, governance and accountability.
• Acts as an escalation for resolutions and liaise with service desk on a 24/7 basis to resolve escalated issues and manage after hours and weekend support.
Continuity, Security and Risk
• Establish and maintain business continuity framework and disaster recovery plans which ensures procedure and documentation are in place which ensures required RTO and RPO agreements are met for each service.
Projects and BAU
• Managing the ongoing services and environments services and to meet the changing business needs and change in technology.
• Collaborations across multi-disciplines internally and external partners to ensure ongoing delivery to meet business needs and agreed SLA’s.
• Formal reporting on the performance of the DBA Team and services provided by the team.
• Develop/Improve/Utilize process towards continuous improvement.
• Ongoing management of change following service and governance frameworks.
• Ensure you maintain a high-level view of the production environment while working on projects or BAU tasks and how this impacts quality assurance, system stability, sociability, compliance and other industry best practices.
• Minimum of 2 Years (2-4 years experienced employee)
• Degree qualified in IT, ITIL, or relevant industry certs.
• 8+ years of experience working in Microsoft SQL and exposure to Mongo/NoSQL/ Elastic Search is a plus.
• Solid experience in enterprise database administration for SQL server 2000, 2008 and 2012, including SSRS/ SSIS/ SSAS (Install, configure, document and manage)
• Experience supporting mission critical, highly available and highly resilient systems.
• Ability to work independently without supervision.
• Proficient in management of service continuity measures (Clusters, back-ups, restores, DR, replication, log-shipping, mirroring, etc.)
• Excellent at providing root-cause analysis
• Experience working with large highly transaction DB’s (resource, contention, monitoring tools, query, optimization, SQL full text search, upgrades and patching).
• Big data and analysis experience
• Experience in public cloud technologies (AWS/AZURE)and scripting desirable
• Experience with Mongo DB or MySQL will be highly regarded.
Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Functions : IT
Industries : Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: IT
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
Acidgreen is a full service multi-award winning digital commerce agency providing premium eCommerce design, development and marketing services. Founded in 2000, the acidgreen team is over 70 strong with a focus on digital commerce.
Visual Design Leads (UI/UX Lead) are expected to work collaboratively as a key part of our UX team to identify specific user/client needs and engage in ideating/evaluating initial concepts.
We are looking for an Oracle ERP/Sales Cloud Consultant for an Australian based company.
Responsible for the overall systems architecture for ABSC-CBN Global encompassing the database, applications, system and user interfaces and operating system environment. He provides expertise in all aspects of designing and application development.
Under the direct supervision of the Migration Health Informatics Officer, the successful candidate will support the unit in all functions currently carried out by the MHI officer.
The Test Management Team owns the test management process and lead the test management activities through proven test management best methodologies and test management practices across change the bank project portfolio.
Subject Matter Expert - you will work closely with the Service Desk team acting as an L2/L3 escalation and supporting our end users via various channels (phone, email, tickets and remote/on-site support) using advanced incident analysis ,resolution.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content