1. Executes functional/ NF test procedures and/ or scripts either manually or by automated tools. Tracks and reports on the test execution in a timely manner with attention given to achieving a high level of quality.
2. Gathers and documents the outcome of test executions and all information needed to support ongoing measurements and reporting on risks, defects, tests, and coverage.
3. Reports discrepancies and analyzes them to determine the root causes. Evaluates script failures at a high level.
4. Coordinates with Development and Infra teams/peers on the resolution of issues, overseeing the testing progress and ensuring that high standards of quality are being met.
5. Compares and analyzes system behavior vs. expected results/KPIs based on business and technical requirements. Identifies issues, proposes system improvements and performs repetitive test execution to resolve identified issues.
6. Contributes to the design of test scenarios and performs peer reviews of test cases.
7. Evaluates test exit criteria to assess if additional tests are required or if test scenarios need to be adjusted.
8. Participates in and contributes to internal design reviews of testing materials.
Quess serves over 1,700+ clients worldwide. Quess has a team of over 261,700 employees across India, North America, South America, South East Asia and the Middle East across segments such as Industrials, Facility Management, People Services, Technology Solutions and Internet Business.
Functions : Customer Service/Call Centre/BPO
Industries : ITES/BPO, IT/Computers - Hardware & Networking, IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: IT & ITES
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
We encourage WALK-IN applications! Simply show this post to our Frontdesk Officer when you apply.
The Test Management Team owns the test management process and lead the test management activities through proven test management best methodologies and test management practices across change the bank project portfolio.
You will be working as part of the Verification team to assist in the creation of automated testing suites for a range of different products and technologies. This includes desktop, web-based applications and APIs.
• At least three (3) years’ experience as a ground up java developer (web-based applications); • Must have experience using UML to document system design • Must be conversant with systems development lifecycle and project management methodologies
SUMMARY: Performs tasks requiring planning, scheduling and testing to ensure that developed products meet design specifications and are within total quality management limits and standards. Communicates with product developers and technical support
Conduct analysis on Business Requirements and prepares program specifications at the systems level for simple to minor systems or modules Develop or maintain, test and implement modules according to system specifications.
The Senior Software Engineer position performs complex research, design, software development assignments and defect fixes within a software functional area or product line, and provides direct input to project plans, schedules, and methodology
We are urgently looking for someone who has atleast 5 years of experience on the said position and can work with our client in Pasay City. Preferably, someon who can start ASAP or after 15 days.
Successful candidate will be responsible to augment and establish the manual and automation framework of the Quality Assurance department. The successful person will be expected to train other members and formalize the automation process in the team.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content