1. Work with Support Engineers to configure traceability software to match workflows and data collection of customers, including SQL programming of reports, and be able to lead a customer configuration within 90 days.
• Plan and organize team for configuration, including conducting interviews and collecting feedback from customer
• Translate existing workflows and paper forms into software
• Configure JSON schemas to generate digital forms and workflows in software
• Write SQL code for configuration of customized reports in software
• Configure labels using ZPL command language for printers
• Configure IoT edge devices to integrate hardware such as weigh scales and scanners into software.
Designs, develops, and documents applications, performs bug corrections release testing, and beta support which may require research and analysis. May assist in performing on-site client work. Operates under moderate supervision.
The ERP Cloud Graduate Program will equip graduates with the training and development to help kick start careers within Cloud Application development.
The Sr. PHP Developer will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
Job Description: Create technical design documentation and UML diagrams Analyze and translate functional specifications / use cases into functional applications Develop codes that conforms to the coding standards set by the organization
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content