*Look at how developers use tools, and decide how they can be improved, or develop any missing tools.
• Figure out when and how the existing infrastructure needs to be scaled up.
• Figure out how to improve the throughput of our build system.
• Build tools and reports to get meaningful data from the large amount of tests/builds we run.
• Administer tools used by the Engineering Organization like JIRA for Issue Tracking, GitHub for Configuration Management, Coverity for Static Analysis
• BSCS/CE or equivalent technical degree plus 3+ years of experience.
• Minimum of 2 years scripting experience (preferably Python but Perl, Bash, etc is OK). Knowledge of C programming, compilers and build systems is a plus
• Knowledge of version control systems (preferably GitHub), bug tracking and reporting (preferably JIRA) and continuous integration systems (preferably Jenkins)
• Good communication skills and ability to work well in a team environment is a must.
• Self-motivated and pro-active with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities
• Able to work independently and under pressure
• Good interpersonal skills and initiative to learn