We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing contact center and back office services on behalf of our global clients. As a Collections Officer, your role is vital in keeping our customers happy and contributing to our organization’s growth and success.
As a Collections Officer, you are responsible in ensuring that all employment and personal information of employees are kept and handled in accordance with existing company policies on Information Security and Data Privacy.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
A Collections officer is responsible for managing accounts that are overdue for between 1 and 60 days. Collections officers handle inbound and outbound calls, and work in a high paced, results focused environment. Collections officers play an important role in company performance by building effective relationships with our customers, minimizing arrears, and controlling bad debts.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• Effectively negotiate arrangements for the timely payment of arrears
• Negotiate ongoing payment arrangements to assist customers meet their obligations
• Handle Financial Hardship enquiries with empathy and professionalism
• Pro-actively assist customers with account queries and complaints
• When required, liaise with internal teams (CS, Admin, Lending) to ensure all customer concerns are addressed and resolved in a timely manner
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
• High customer / client satisfaction
• Excellent feedback from customers / clients
• Achievement of KPIs
• Above average employee satisfaction results
• High performing team and team members
WHAT WE VALUE
We’re proud of our diverse global team, all working in a collaborative environment and happy to share these common values:
• Ambition: Voice and measure your goals.
• Collaboration: Brilliant jerks can be brilliant elsewhere.
• Impact: Do, get it done, create impact.
• Judgement: Make wise judgement calls, putting the team and business at heart.
• Leadership: Continuous improvement starts with independent action.
• Leverage: Do more with less, master the art of leverage.
• Passion: Be positive, bring passion and energy.
• Transparency: A transparent team can help each with other.
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers
- Mezzanine floor, Robinsons Cyberscape Beta, Topaz and Ruby Roads, Ortigas Center Pasig City
- Upper Ground Floor Worldwide Corporate Center (WCC), Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City
- Ground Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- 6th Floor, 1800 Building, Eastwood Drive, Libis, Quezon City
We are open from Monday to Friday, 8am-4pm.
PROMO: Bring as many friends as you can and win P100 worth of GC from each of your referrals. Walk in to our recruitment sites (WCC, BETA, 1800 and BTC/UPTOWN) from November 25, 2019 to December 13, 2019.
For faster processing, text: EWCOLL(space) FULL NAME (space) YES or NO (for BPO experience) (space) BEST TIME TO CALL (ex: I'm available at 9am) send to 09065605043
Acquire BPO is a business outsourcer with a vision is to connect organizations to skilled people globally. Our mission is to be the partner of choice for corporate growth, by enabling businesses to leverage the best global resources at the right price.