• Administer social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube, etc.)
• Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
• Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
• Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
• Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
• Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
• Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
• Prior experience in social media management
• Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices
• Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, identify and resolve problems.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Familiarization Google analytics
• Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
Virtual Coworker provides home-based Filipino professionals the opportunity to expand their careers and skill-set by working for global companies; primarily in Australia and the US. We offer competitive salaries and an excellent work-life balance. If you’re hardworking and have a great attitude, apply now to join our ever growing Virtual Coworker family!
Connect with us!
More about Virtual Coworker
Functions : IT
Industries : Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: IT
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content