Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead a team of site reliability engineers to deliver a reliable and high-performance production service.
- Design, and deliver software to improve availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency. Requires proper planning, prioritization, execution, monitoring, and control.
- Mentor, grow, and empower your team by giving them the skills, confidence, and motivation to make decisions independently that lead to their personal and professional success, and enable them to become technical leaders.
- Collaborate with other software and hardware engineering teams to identify, deliver and implement system features that serve the mission of the team.
- Perform optimizing on-call rotations and improving the on-call incident response processes.
- Enhance SRE’s golden signals to improve service observability, continual improvement, and capacity planning for production, and virtualized environment
- Develop policies and procedures that improve overall platform stability, and participate in post-incident reviews to improve overall product stability
- Required to live in Manila, Philippines
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- At least 5 year(s) software development experience, with at least 3 year(s) in a leadership role
- Required language(s): English both written and oral. Mandarin speaker is a plus.
- Excellent soft skills such as reporting, communication etc.
- Experience in consistently delivering against agreed timelines
- Excellent problem-solving skills and good attention to detail
- Should be able to handle the situations and be capable of multitasking roles
- Knowledge in MSSQL, React JS, Rx multi-threaded, ASP.NET using C# programming experience is preferred
- Knowledge with Unix/Linux system is a plus