Advanced knowledge and experience with WordPress are essential, as this is our main platform. We are looking for a WordPress developer that is solid with developing and working with custom themes and plugins while outputting SEO optimized code.
- Transforming user requirements into actionable projects
- Provide value by enhancing utilisation of existing platform
- Provide insight to additional platform capabilities
- Building the front-end of applications using designs supplied from Sketch. Ability to slice up designs in Photoshop/Sketch and integrate into WordPress.
- Building features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Using mark-up languages to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintaining and improving websites
- Designing client-side and server-side architecture
- Implementing or writing effective APIs
- Testing software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshooting, debugging and upgrading software
- Creating security and data protection settings
- Writing technical documentation
- Optimising website for maximum speed
- Have knowledge on DNS, domains and WordPress Hosting
- Professional knowledge of Google Analytics and GSC; SEO/SEM/CRO and AB-testing, with emphasis on SEO-on-page development and optimisation.
- Ability to implement supplied designs as easy to use email marketing templates
- SharePoint Online experience (client side)
o Experience sought with solutions that integrate with SharePoint to enable forms, workflows, calendars and other requested solutions.
- SharePoint Intranet Projects including:
o Brand/style changes
o Implementing forms-based solutions
o Streamlining content upload and edits
o Enhancing CX
- Content management training and documentation
• High analytical, problem solver
• Conceptual thinking skills as well as organisational skills
• Ability to work independently and drive innovation
• Ability to work successfully with varied stakeholders to design and deliver solutions
• Have knowledge on DNS, domains and WordPress Hosting.
• Proven ability to adequately scope different projects and initiatives
• Time management skills, deadline focused
• Continuous improvement focus
• A good problem-solver and creative-thinker
• Attention to detail for UI is paramount.
• You care about what you do and want to be part of a bigger picture