3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas. Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description:3M is seeking a Service Desk Support Analyst as part of the Global Service Desk team for the Information Technology/Corporate Staffing Group. Ready to be part of what's nextJob Summary
The Service Desk Support Analyst provides technical support by phone, chat and web tickets to 3M employees, contractors and vendors, on Windows / iOS, software/hardware technical issues, inquiries, business processes and required communication sets. This position requires technical and functional knowledge of various programs and IT infrastructure, as well as the ability to work within cross-functional teams from different businesses and various countries in a complex organization with differences in language, culture and time zones. Some degree of judgment required in resolving non-standard problems may be needed.Responsibilities
- Answering incoming calls / chats/ web tickets and providing technical assistance following established procedures and guidelines.
- Routing more advanced problems outside of established guidelines or scope to the appropriate support group.
- Utilization of the Knowledge base,ensuring all documented solutions are applied, following the established documentation standards, and provide feedback for necessary updates to the database.
- Acquiring and maintaining knowledge of relevant IT services/ application offerings, current support policies, and methods of support delivery, in order to provide technically accurate solutions to users.
- Identifies problems and opportunities for improvement with components or processes used to deliver IT solutions.
- Flexibility to adapt to schedules within same shift or to a different shift in case required.
- Should possess or currently studying Bachelor's degree in Information Technology and/or Information Systems or other IT related discipline.
- Functional knowledge Microsoft Office and Office 365 suite, including SharePoint, One Note and Visio.
- 90% proficient on English (Written and oral).
- Demonstrated tolerance of ambiguity, self-motivation and flexibility to adapt to a changing environment.
- Excellent listening and communication skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Fast learning and well developed analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- At least 2 years of experience working on a technical support environment
- At least 1 year of experience in working on a call center environment.
- Ability to converse in
- Experience working with InContact Call Center Solution
- Technical and /or functional knowledge of Lotus Notes.
- Advanced technical knowledge in Office 365, One Drive, Active Directory.
- In-depth knowledge on Apple /iOS devices.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge on Networking, Share Point and Remote connectivity, including VPN.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and team collaboration skills
- Knowledge and /or certification on a Service Management framework such as ITIL.
Please access the linked document by clicking select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.