- Has experience working with Linux OS (1-2yrs).
- Experience in UNIX scripting is a plus.
- Networking experience exposure or CCNA certified is a plus.
- Resourceful with good analytical skills and ability to perform systematic troubleshooting techniques.
- Good customer handling and communication skills.
- Comfortable in handling customers over the phone.
Penbrothers works with startups and SMEs from all over the world, helping them build and scale their teams with talent in the Philippines at a fraction of the cost.
With 8 offices in 3 locations, Penbrothers makes it easier for companies to focus on their core business by taking care of the talent sourcing, hiring, payroll and office space.Penbrothers is disrupting the way startups & enterprises manage their teams. We build teams for a wide variety of industries for clients from all over the world. From a 2-person team of digital marketers for a design startup in Sydney, all the way to a team of 80 for an e-commerce startup in Hong Kong, our flexible approach & strong track record makes us the perfect partner for companies in any corner of the planet.
* Be the point of contact for the customer for all change requests and incidents * Understand customer change requirements and open a change ticket in the portal * Open case tickets in the portal for any outages with the managed security devices
The person hired for this position will be responsible for development of extract, transform and load programs in the conversion of data between systems. Primary areas of focus are on Polaris (SAP) deployments, acquisitions and divestitures.
4+ years of solid experience in Development or related experience specifically on React JS and UI. 4+ experience supporting applications in Portal, e-commerce. Telco specific applications an advantage. Experience in web application development usin
Splunk knowledgeable and to also be able to access TrustWave Dashboard SLA will be the standard SLA provided by TW to their Managed Security Services ( SIEM ) ( Change Management, Technology replacement, Incident Management and Threat Detection SLA'
Subject Matter Expert - you will work closely with the Service Desk team acting as an L2/L3 escalation and supporting our end users via various channels (phone, email, tickets and remote/on-site support) using advanced incident analysis ,resolution.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content