- Ensures the network projects are meeting all requirements
- Analyze technical needs, requirements, and state of the network’s infrastructure design, integration, and operations
- Provide system optimization plan based on the current status of Network infrastracture.
- Create both short and long-term enterprise network technology roadmaps based on an understanding of the strategic organizational requirements, technology context and business needs
- Be involved in making architecture and design decisions across all networking (data, voice, and video) technologies in collaboration with the business and customers
- Identify technology gaps and develop and implement appropriate solutions collaboratively
- Create and maintain clear and accurate network documentation
- Assist the Senior mangers of Network to develop network and processes conform to approved standards
- Stay familiar with relevant current and future technologies and trends
- Experience with network virtualization technologies.
In-depth network technical knowledge with valid Cisco Certification
- CCNP Certification on Routing and Switching
- CCNP Certification on Design
- CCNA Security
More than 10 years experience in enterprise Network and Network security Infrastructure.
- Integrated Resort.
- International Insurance company.
A strong background in project management preferably in Enterprise Network related project.
- Good communicator.
- Team player, collaborator and solution finder behavior.
- 5 or more year’s Technical experience within a Telecommunications / Data Comms / IP arena.
- Advanced Knowledge of Data communications, IP and Network management and monitoring tools.
- Specific experience in three or more of the following areas with an awareness of the others
- Advanced Knowledge on Routing and Switching Protocols
- Hands-on experience in Cisco 65K, 95K, Nexus Switches, Next generation Firewall, IPS, IDS & CISCO
- Good understanding of Multicasting Technology, Cisco Wireless & Layer 2/3 QoS
- Good Knowledge in MPLS, VRF & QoS
- IP Routing – Planning, Design & Deployment Experience
- IP Routing Protocols – OSPF, BGP, M-BGP, EIGRP capabilities and corresponding configurations.
- IP Addressing – NAT, DNS/DHCP, Address Summarization.
- DC Expertise – DC Core Network Planning, Design and Deployment Experience
- Experience in analysis, design, engineering, and deployment of DC core networks built on legacy architectures, fabric enabled architectures or SDN (Software Define Network) and NGEN overlay architectures.
- Experience with Load Balancing, DNS/DHCP, NAT, WANx and Proxies
- Experience with separation and segmentation technologies (VLAN, Application firewalls, application and service proxies. Network Access Control)
- Diligent attention to customer satisfaction, a high level of service orientation, professionalism
- Demonstrates a can do attitude
- Is enthusiastic and willing to learn and work as a team
By clicking on the I'm Interested button I hereby allow Outsourced Quality Assured Services, Inc. ( Outsourced ) to store and collect my personal information for the purposes of employment application. As such, I agree and authorize Outsourced to collect, store, or continue to use my personal information for the above-stated purpose, and to retain my personal information for a period of 1 year, and for these purposes only.