The role involves maintaining
the various components of our SIEM platform used for monitoring by our 24/7 Security Analysts. The
upkeep and functionality of these security components is critical to the success of our Cyber delivery
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Respond to health issues detected in the SIEM environment/components and remediate these
based on criticality and urgency.
• Oversee a program of continuous maintenance and upkeep of SIEM components (versions,
patching). Organise and schedule changes as required to perform upgrade activities.
• Coordinate with stakeholders and other SIEM practitioners on work being proposed/planned.
• Identify gaps in health check analysis and implement strategies and solutions to
• Remain conversant and abreast of SIEM technologies (ArcSight and or Splunk).
• Provide support (as required) to SIEM infrastructure issues as required.
• Take ownership in developing processes/procedures, runbooks in maintenance schedules.
• Manage the ownership of scheduled reporting as required.
• Mentor junior personnel as required to assist in daily activities.
• Onboarding of existing and or new clients into SIEM using Arcsight or Splunk as per processes
• 3+ years Cyber Security engineering experience
• Diploma/Certificate or University degree in Information Security
• Completion of other Security Certifications (CompTIA Security, Network, SANS, CISSP, Splunk
Fundamentals X, Splunk Admin)
• Required Skills:
• Strong hands on skills in supporting Wintel and or Linux Operating Systems
• Strong troubleshooting skills at the OS and Network layer
• Familiar with WireShark and PCAP analysis
• Good working knowledge of OS and application patching (vendor, CVE’s, hotfixes)
• Knowledge in scripting skills, Python, Powershell, BASH
• Good understanding of Windows /*nix Servers, Active Directory, Virtual environments
• Desired Skills:
• Flexible and open approach to tasks and responsibilities
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Strong working knowledge of ArcSight and or Splunk
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English
• Must be a team player with a willingness to knowledge share and help grow the team
• Ability to recommend, develop and document processes for the management of day to day
cyber tasks, develop process flows, lifecycle flows.
• Preparedness to perform repetitive work and ad-hoc work.
DXC is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions.
In a time of change, thrive with DXC Technology.
Our client is hiring for Microsoft PowerApps Developer. ENJOY TRAFFIC FREE and be HOME BASED!
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer with 5+ years of experience working on enterprise platforms and integrated B2B solutions in a DevOps or systems administrator capacity.
Organize process discovery sessions with customer subject matter experts (SMEs) to understand the end to end process while identifying any automation blockers and the suitability of the process for automation
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content