To qualify for this position, you must have experience in the following:
Quess, India’s leading business services provider was established in 2007. Headquartered in Bengaluru, the company serves over 1300+ customers across 8 countries. Its presence pans across 4 segments namely, Global Technology Solutions, People & Services, Integrated Facilities Management and Industrial.
Quess is committed to providing a world-class customer experience while continuously working towards creating better lives. With revenues of about Rs. 34,424 million [For year ended 31st March 2016], Quess Corp is a step-down subsidiary of USD 42+ billion (as of 30th Sept 2015), multinational, Fairfax Financial Holdings Group; held through its Indian listed subsidiary, Thomas Cook India Limited.
Offering services across 4 verticals
• Global Technology Solutions
• People Services & Logistics
• Integrated Facilities Management
• Industrial Asset Management
• 7 ISO certified lines of businesses
• Pan India Presence of 47 offices across 26 cities
• Operating in 8 countries: USA, Canada, Srilanka, UAE, India, Malaysia, Philippines and Singapore
• Powered by more than 1,27,000 employees servicing 1300+ clients
• 9 successful acquisitions in the last 8 years
• MFX (www.mfxservices.com)
• Brainhunter (www.brainhunter.ca)
• Co-Achieve India (www.coachieveindia.com)
• Aravon (www.aravon.com) Divisions
• Magna (www.magna.in)
• Hofincons (www.hofincons.com)
• IKYA Human Capital Solutions (www.ikyaglobal.com)
• IKYA Search Partners (ikyasearchpartners.com)
• Dependo Logistics (www.dependo.com)
• Inedge Retail (www.inedgeretail.com)
• Avon Facility Management Services (www.avonfms.com)
• Excelus Learning Solutions (www.exceluslearning.com)
• Maxeed Managed Services (www.maxeed.com)
Functions : Customer Service/Call Centre/BPO, IT
Industries : Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: Any
level Hiring For: Mid Level
The candidate is is chiefly responsible for designing and delivering effective QA training programs for our call center agents. He/she ensures our agents meet the established standards of quality in handling our Singapore and Malaysia customers.
Produces Technical Assessment Report (TAR) for projects that involve applications through the following: Validates completeness of Service Request (SR) and Technical Request Form (TRF) assigned by ASD Head
This role mainly involves designing, programming, and testing code.
Experience planning and leading projects - all project phases Knowledge of MS Excel including capabilities to produce presentations and data models including analytical tools (formulas, VLookUp, charts, graphs and pivot tables)
We encourage WALK-IN applications! Simply show this post to our Frontdesk Officer when you apply.
The role of Application Support Engineer is one of the more generalized positions in the IT world. A good Application Support Engineer needs to have at least a working knowledge of database management, different operating systems and programs.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content