The role involves maintaining the various components of our SIEM platform used for monitoring by our 24/7 Security Analysts.
The upkeep and functionality of these security components is critical to the success of our Cyber delivery services.
• Respond to health issues detected in the SIEM environment/components and remediate these based on criticality and urgency.
• Oversee a program of continuous maintenance and upkeep of SIEM components (versions, patching).
• Organise and schedule changes as required to perform upgrade activities.
• Coordinate with stakeholders and other SIEM practitioners on work being proposed/planned.
• Identify gaps in health check analysis and implement strategies and solutions to remediate/manage.
• Remain conversant and abreast of SIEM technologies (ArcSight and or Splunk).
• Provide support (as required) to SIEM infrastructure issues as required.
• Take ownership in developing processes/procedures, runbooks in maintenance schedules.
• Manage the ownership of scheduled reporting as required.
• Mentor junior personnel as required to assist in daily activities.
• Onboarding of existing and or new clients into SIEM using Arcsight or Splunk as per processes
DXC is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions.
In a time of change, thrive with DXC Technology.
Participating in product development, pricing and supporting new product launches& developing and executing a results-driven, multi-platform communications strategy and plan in line with corporate and brand direction while reflecting local priorities
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer with 5+ years of experience working on enterprise platforms and integrated B2B solutions in a DevOps or systems administrator capacity.
Act as a central point of reference for HR Master Data flows in collaboration with different teams, Offers WFH
The candidate is is chiefly responsible for designing and delivering effective QA training programs for our call center agents. He/she ensures our agents meet the established standards of quality in handling our Singapore and Malaysia customers.
The Customer Success Manager is the Trusted Advisor who manages deployment, and product adoptions for customer accounts
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content