Senior Organizational Change Management (OCM) Manager
We Believe in Better!
We are a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions that can help change the world. Enhancing people’s lives through secure, reliable advanced technology is our vision.
At Unisys, we believe in better! Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, and solve complex problems with cutting-edge technologies and solutions. In addition, you are part of a globally diverse team that supports you, drives change, and consistently delivers successful results.
Our associates are at the forefront of everything we do, driving our clients’ successes while giving back to communities and making this world a safer and more secure place to live and work. Our success is a direct result of the work of our people who live and breathe our Core Beliefs. Simply put, we believe in better lives. Join us!
Job Profile Summary
We seek a Senior Organizational Change Management (OCM) manager who will take on the strategy, management, and execution of small to large, complex global OCM programs. This client-facing role focuses on the people side of change impacts.
The manager will develop and deliver strategy and solutions that align people and processes to meet the end goal, reduce change impacts for people and groups, resolve resistance to change, and drive adoption, utilization, and proficiency informed by best-practice, research-based assessments.
Working in a global matrixed team, manages content creation, design, training programs, communications campaigns, facilitates meetings and workshops, participates in quality reviews, and applies behavioral tools to assess the impact of change on organizations. The primary responsibility will be to create and implement change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance.
The Change Management Lead is primarily a client-facing role responsible for executing and delivering all aspects of the Organizational Change Management (OCM) strategy for internal and external projects with limited day-to-day oversight. This role requires deep knowledge of change management methods, processes, and tactics to drive execution that supports the ultimate adoption by those who must do their jobs differently
- Develops, plans, and manages change programs and projects in support of the statement of work and deliverables on client engagements.
- Partner with key client stakeholders to validate vision, mission, objectives, and desired outcomes
- Grow and deepen meaningful relationships and trusted partnerships both internally and with key client stakeholders
- Supports pre-sales activities and creates OCM solutions as a member of the pursuit solution team, develops estimates and proposals, participates in oral presentations.
- Connect and activate the employee-facing and enabling roles by providing thought leadership, content, and language enabling sponsors and people managers to fulfill their roles successfully
- Plan for anticipated resistance and integrate resistance management actions and activities into the change management approach
- Apply strong consultative skills including project scoping, insight gathering, problem-solving, strategy development, influencing, visioning, planning, and excellent written and verbal communications with limited day to day oversight
- Manage and approve content creation, design, and training programs
- Facilitate meetings and workshops
- Participate in project quality gate reviews
- Apply behavioral tools to assess the impact of change on organizations, using assessments of organizational culture, performance, and readiness for change.
- Define and measure success metrics, track performance, adapt actions and monitor change progress.
- Supports pre-sales activities and pursuit teams by developing estimates and proposals and participates in oral presentations and due diligence activities
- Leads other OCM team members on the projects
- 8-10 years of organizational change management experience and a track record of delivering value and high-quality change management outcomes and results required
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Prosci or ACMP change management certification
- Fluency in and commitment to principles and practices related to equity, diversity, and inclusion.
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills required
- Must possess an aptitude for understanding and leveraging technology
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple, conflicting priorities.
- Must be comfortable working in ambiguous environments
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Extensive experience with process and technology implementations.
- Worked under tight deadlines delivering services in an agency/consultancy model.
- Extensive experience in implementing, leading, and coaching others in the definition of and value of change management.
- Demonstrated leadership capacity, collaboration skills, and tenacity: we value an entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
Mandate Skill - OCM