• Work closely with Functional Consultants and Product Manager to understand business requirements.
• Work closely with Solutions and Technical architects to understand (and where necessary contribute to) design.
• Customize different Microsoft platforms and products; Sharepoint, Dynamics CRM, Office 365, based on client requirements.
• Understand the underlying business requirements, and creating code that will meet the defined business requirements
• Complete deliverables required for each project assignment
• Document solution design and other related documentations for each assignment, as needed
• Work with Managed Services Team to debug and provide fixes as needed
• Work across technical areas and with other teams to ensure that the best new technologies are investigated and selected for use where appropriate
• Hands on experience with .NET Framework 3.5and above; C# and ASP.net
• At least 5 years of experience developing solutions using Microsoft technologies
• Debugging skills; able to debug complex technical issues involving multiple system components.
• Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices.
• Experience with client and server side, web service integrations using SOAP and REST
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent, preferably in Computer Science/IT
• Experience working in an IT consulting organization or environment
• Good verbal and written English communication skills
• Experience with different project methodologies (Agile, waterfall, et al.)
• Experience in working in a global environment, delivering service to global clients
• Must be willing to travel and be amenable to changes in work shift/location, as needed on a per project basis
Barhead is a boutique consulting firm specialising in cloud business solutions centered around client relationship management (CRM), field service, project service and employee management. We provide implementation services for what we believe is the most compelling cloud business application stack on the market today – Microsoft Cloud Stack.
The Microsoft Cloud and our services encompass the new cloud Dynamics applications, Power BI for reporting and analytics, Azure services for identity, machine learning, cognitive services, etc., Office 365 for employee collaboration, and its wide ranging ecosystem partners. This platform coupled with our consulting offers flexibility, technology innovation and commercial models unmatched by other vendors.
The founders were the pioneers of cloud enterprise CRM starting in 2013. They built the first enterprise level Salesforce.com consulting firm OKERE (now a Fujitsu company), then founded Cloud Sherpas (now an Accenture company) that became one of the top Salesforce.com, ServiceNow and Google Apps consulting firms. Now, after two years of R&D they believe Microsoft is the right choice for their clients.
Our growing team of cloud experts in the Philippines and Australia continue to cement Barhead’s position as a leading Microsoft Cloud Solutions provider. Talk to us now and find out how we can help your business find success through the cloud.
Functions : Finance & Accounts
Industries : Banking/Financial Services
Skills/Roles I hire for: 6 months AU background in doing General Accounting or atleast Accounts Payable and Payroll
level Hiring For: Mid Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content