About Virtual Coworker
Work-life balance. This is what Virtual Coworker offers alongside the opportunities to work with international clients from Australia, New Zealand, US, Canada, and the UK right from your own home. Virtual Coworker has been providing #TrabaHome opportunities to Filipino home based professionals since 2011. We offer full time and part time roles to Virtual Assistants, Web Developers, Digital Marketing Managers, Lead Generation, Customer Service, Bookkeepers, and many more.
Why Join Virtual Coworker
• We provide opportunities from top global clients to Filipino professionals.
• Our processes are designed to make your work-life easy and stress-free.
• A contract and letter of offer are issued upon hiring to secure your position.
• We’re always available to assist and help resolve any work-related matters.
• Payrolls are processed on time, every time, using our reliable payroll system.
• We offer long term, stable work opportunities on a part time or full time basis.
Virtual Coworker has been successfully providing home based jobs to Filipinos since 2011. Our recruiters do not only source and endorse applicants, but we also provide well-targeted and pre-qualified candidates. Our recruiters make sure that applicants are screened based on industry, skills and job function, specialization, salary range, and other working preferences. Our goal in recruitment is to bridge the need of our international clients to the preferences of our candidates as we aim to offer long term and stable work opportunities on a part time or full time basis to our contractors.
Ready to join us These are the must-haves:
• Good to excellent English communication skills.
• A suitable home office or dedicated workspace.
• Readiness and discipline to work from home independently.
• Verified background and solid work experience in your chosen field.
• Stable internet connection and up to date computer or laptop model.
Assignment Detail Industry: IT Consulting/Services Job Description Application Developer – Mobile * Has used ALM tools like JIRA and has hands on experience with a full mobile application development lifecycle * Understands Git branching st
Assignment Detail Industry: IT Consulting/Services Job Description Application Developer-Mobile Expertise in either native iOS, Android app development or hybrid hybrid app development w/ ionic, phone gap, (Apache Cordova), & Windows PhoneHands o
Tera System, Inc. is looking for iOS / Android Mobile Developers with at least 1-year working / hands-on experience. Are you up for the challenge? Make the RIGHT choice! Email your resume TODAY!
Responsible for participating in the full lifecycle the Android application development, including working with other teams (internal and 3rd party) to understand technologies and requirements, developing and implementing the user experience.
Responsible for participating in the full lifecycle the iOS application development, including working with other teams (internal and 3rd party) to understand technologies and requirements, developing and implementing the user experience.
The position demonstrates experience in participating in the delivery of mobile application engagements. The MCOE Analyst must be familiar with current state of mobile technology and mobile best practices.
Our client is hiring for Microsoft PowerApps Developer. ENJOY TRAFFIC FREE and be HOME BASED!
The Company is an integrated financial services that supports the growing needs of businesses specializing in accounting, finance, and other sectors. They are expert in providing relevant services to help in the protection of financial assets of the
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content