ABOUT CHANGE HEALTHCARE:
Change Healthcare is a healthcare technology company that offers software, analytics, network solutions, and technology-enabled services to help create a stronger, more collaborative healthcare system. Change Healthcare Philippines is a captive center in the healthcare industry- they are a registered business entity here in the Philippines but their headquarters is in the US.JOB SUMMARY
This position will perform and oversee Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) 404 and Service Organization Control (SOC) controls testing for large and/or technically complex IT processes. The IT Auditor is expected to have knowledge of the requirements of the Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) Act, perform walkthroughs, identify suggested changes or implementation of key controls through new process design, and perform testing of control design and operational effectiveness in accordance with annual test schedules. In addition, the IT auditor must be able to communicate issues and/or concerns to stakeholders and audit management throughout the course of work. This position may also be involved in the performance of non-SOX Audit Engagements such as Cybersecurity, DevOps, Cloud Operations and Privacy Audits.PRIMARY DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform walkthroughs with timely updates to the process risk matrices and narratives.
- Assist in the development of annual plan for SOX 404 and SOC activities
- Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of IT general controls, ensure assigned testing objectives are met and work is completed in accordance with standards and within time targets.
- Identify gaps in the design and operating effectiveness of IT general and application controls and assist IT management with related remediation measures and monitor implementation and completion of remediation efforts.
- Participate on special projects as needed, such as but not limited to pre/post- implementation reviews, privacy, data governance, SDLC, DevOps and cybersecurity reviews based upon a comprehensive understanding of risks.
- Contribute to drive efficiencies and enhancement opportunities to existing auditing processes and techniques, using data analytics, automation and other process improvement techniques and ideas.
The heart of this job is to help identify and solve complex problems for the areas that are being audited. While there are processes defined on how to conduct audits, each audit will be unique and need to be customized and tailored to solve/conduct audits to provide meaningful insights and value to the auditees and other stakeholders, e.g. mgmt, audit committee.INNOVATION
The position will play an active role in contributing to drive efficiencies and enhancement opportunities to existing auditing processes and techniques, using data analytics, automation and other process improvement techniques, ideas.JUDGEMENT AND DECISION MAKING
This position will play an active role in identifying process and control gaps and required to make recommendations to address the risks identified, in compliance with SOX 404.REQUIREMENTS
- 4 year Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience in SOX 404, SOC and IT Auditing
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) designation, CISSP, CIA or other certification (Will consider candidates who are willing to pursue and pass the Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or similar designation within year of joining, if necessary)
- For Philippine candidates, the candidate must be located in Manila and willing to work from a Change Healthcare facility when offices open back up. Additionally, this role will be required to work U.S. Eastern Time Zone business hours.
What's in it for you
- Competitive salary package
- Full-time employment
- Job stability
- Work-life balance
- Exciting benefits such as Retirement plan with investment
- HMO, Life insurance
- WFH until further notice