We believe our colleagues comes first, thinking different is an asset and innovation comes by putting customer experience first in our design thinking.
We strive to enable financial institutions to focus on customer experience and creating differentiating digital services rather than managing technology complexity by providing:
- Go-live ready digital solutions tailor-made for the different personas using them
- A modularized digital offering with lots of options and choices helping the client to quickly bring live new services and efficiently differentiate investments
- A SaaS delivery model delegating the majority of the technology complexity to us
- Self-service capabilities for our ecosystem of FinTechs and bank IT departments looking to easily configure and extend our standard functional offering building blocks
- Develop and configure Avaloq banklets and prototypes with special attention to user experience design
- Create complex and interactive web applications using frameworks such as AngularJS, Angular 4+ and Liferay
- Develop micro service-based REST APIs
- Apply Software Development best practices, including unit testing, version control, continuous integration and design patterns
- Write technical documentation, analyse and resolve incidents and issues
What you need
- Equally strong back-end competences: Java 8+, Spring Framework, RESTful API building
- Git, Gradle and Jenkins CI tool
- Testing frameworks: Karma, Jasmine, JUnit, Mockito
- Basic Linux operating system knowledge
Now let’s talk about perks and compensation
With our compensation model, we want to share the success of the company with all our employees. We offer competitive base salaries and if you prove yourself as a super-star, you might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward.
Don’t be shy apply!