Meet our professionals
CGI UK Careers - Be Part of Our Story
Our Digital Advisory Practice provides high value business and IT consulting services to clients across multiple industries. We're looking for a Senior Digital Advisory Consultant to deliver outstanding quality to our clients, support our ambitious growth plans by leading business development opportunities and play a part in developing other members of our team through their knowledge and experience.
From cutting-edge projects to essential infrastructure, our work has a wide reach. When you start your CGI story, not only will you be improving people's lives, you can be sure we'll do the same for you. CGI was voted â€˜Best Workplace by Great Place To WorkTM in 2021, and offer a competitive salary, excellent pension, private healthcare, plus a share scheme (3% + 3% matching) which makes you a member not just an employee.
Our working approach is built around our client's needs. That's not to say yours aren't important too and in a post-pandemic world, we want to extend the offer of an open discussion to you as to whether a role can be office or home-based, flexible or hybrid.
Unconditionally inclusive. We know diversity brings a greater variety of ideas, perspectives and experiences to the workplace. We actively encourage diversity at CGI and inclusivity is one of our top priorities. Duties and responsibilities: A CGI career will offer you a complete tech experience, where you have control over your future.
You'll also discover: -
- A unique level of variety across different clients and industry sectors
- Interesting and challenging projects to demonstrate your talents as a capable consultant
- Training and support specifically tailored to give you the right skills for your career/role, including accreditation
- Impactful work that makes a real difference in our communities - A supportive tech community across CGI, with regular meet-ups, discussions, and shared best practice
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Lead client engagements, supported by a team of capable consultants
- Analyse business problems, draw appropriate conclusions and present potential solutions
- Design, communicate and support the implementation of agreed solutions
- Gather relevant information in the resolution of the business and/or technical issues and produce quality outputs, including reports, presentations and other documentation
- Critically analyse client stakeholders and lead future business development opportunities
- Provide qualitative/quantitative assessments that shape client engagements
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
You will have experience in a consulting capacity across business and technology domains within any of the following industries Utilities, Local Government, Healthcare, or Education sector(s). You will also need to be capable in Strategy Development, Operating Model Design, Customer Journey and Process Optimisation, Business and Organisational Change Management.
You will be able to demonstrate logical structured thinking and a proven problem solving ability, applied to complex client business problems and the design of design relevant business solutions.
It is also essential that you have strong verbal and written skills, an ability to prepare high-standard materials and effectively present to stakeholders at all levels and you must have a strong attention to detail.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.