Key Job Responsibilities:
• Engineering (design, build, deployment) of new and/or significant changes to I.T. security
solutions, both from within and outside the scope of DXC’s current technology portfolio, for
current and new DXC Cybersecurity customers and environments.
• Technologies (legacy, current, and emerging) include but are not limited to: o Endpoint Antimalware
solutions o Endpoint Firewall and IPS solutions o Endpoint Web Control solutions o
Endpoint Device (eg. USB) Control solutions o Endpoint Application Control solutions o Endpoint
Change Control solutions o Endpoint Encryption solutions o ATP, EDR, DLP, and other
• Liaise with other DXC Cybersecurity team(s), DXC Account teams, I.T. Security vendors, and
customers regarding requirements and other aspects of the solutions being engineered.
• Creation and maintenance of all required, relevant solution documentation.
• Engage in formal hand-over of new solutions to operational team(s), including required solution
and any process documentation.
• Provide engineering technical leadership and/or assistance to Projects as well as existing BAU
Qualifications / Required Skills:
• Must have relevant certification in McAfee, Trend Micro, and Symantec technology
• Must have hands on experience in supporting McAfee, Trend Micro, and Symantec
• Experience working with multiple Windows OS platforms (Windows XP/7/8,10, Server
2003/2008/2012,2016) essential. (Working technical knowledge of non-Windows OS platforms
• Working technical knowledge of networking infrastructure technologies (IP, ports, firewalls),
communications systems (e-mail - eg. MS Exchange), internet gateway technologies (web
gateway, internet proxy, e-mail gateway), Enterprise storage solutions (eg. NAS/SAN) web
servers, SQL etc. essential.
• Working technical knowledge of systems like Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft System
Centre, and other industry standard I.T. solution management technologies.
• Desired Skills:
• Excellent communication skills
• Reporting and documentation skills essential
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to balance and prioritize work
• Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
DXC is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions.
In a time of change, thrive with DXC Technology.
Participating in product development, pricing and supporting new product launches& developing and executing a results-driven, multi-platform communications strategy and plan in line with corporate and brand direction while reflecting local priorities
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer with 5+ years of experience working on enterprise platforms and integrated B2B solutions in a DevOps or systems administrator capacity.
Act as a central point of reference for HR Master Data flows in collaboration with different teams, Offers WFH
The candidate is is chiefly responsible for designing and delivering effective QA training programs for our call center agents. He/she ensures our agents meet the established standards of quality in handling our Singapore and Malaysia customers.
The Customer Success Manager is the Trusted Advisor who manages deployment, and product adoptions for customer accounts
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content