Job Description :
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
Performs a variety of operational tasks for moderately complex securities or cash related transactions or processes that require general knowledge of unit functions and systems. Duties may include: differentiating, processing and reconciling transactions researching inquires resolving customer complaints reviewing time sensitive and/or less complex to moderately complex documents revising departmental procedures Coordinates situations that involve other departments Has moderate customer contact Works under moderate to minimal supervision.
Market Skills and Certifications
WellsTrade Control Group provides operational support for asset movement document reviews, performs client contact for document clarification/errors/rejects, and submits asset movement service requests for WellsTrade, Wells Fargo Solutions clients or their verbal requests thru Investment Contact Center (ICC). The team also supports inbound calls for ICC r or WFAS FA support.
The Securities Operations Service Specialist 2 (SOSS2) position is within WellsTrade Control Group, part of Services and Operations Group at Wells Fargo Advisors.
- Completed at least 2nd year in College (Bachelor's Degree course) or any Associate Degree courses
- At least 2 years of working experience in the Contact Center industry for a financial campaign
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong Customer Service experience
- Good analytical and multi-tasking skills
- Keen to data entry details, research, and exception handling
- Should be willing/flexible to support voice and back office work
- Should be willing/flexible to work in rotational shifts, night shifts or when deemed necessary by the business
- Basic knowledge of MS Applications
- Meet performance delivery on performance metrics and service level agreements which includes but not limited to attendance, schedule adherence, productivity, and quality targets for calls and processing functions
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 67150