Job Description :About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Securities Operations Representative...In this role, you will:
Required Qualifications, US:
- Perform various operational tasks on complex securities that require general knowledge of unit functions and systems
- Support securities operations
- Identify ways to improve the overall process
- Perform moderately complex duties such as processing, researching inquires and reconciling transactions
- Review time sensitive documents
- Receive direction from supervisor and coordinate situations involving other departments
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Interact with internal customers
- Receive direction from leaders and exercise independent judgment while developing the knowledge to understand function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
Required Qualifications, International:
- 2+ years of Securities Operations experience, or equivalent experience demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Experience in Securities Operations, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Completed 2ndyear in College
- At least 4 years phone support/voice experience
- Amenable to night shift schedules
- Amenable to shifting schedules
- Amenable to be assigned in Mc Kinley Hill, Taguig City
We Value Diversity
- This is a business-to-business type of support, thus, you will communicate to people who are knowledgeable about the business that may not be limited to financial advisors, team members from Wells Fargo branches and other departments, and Client registered associates.
- The primary responsibilities of this role are as follows
- VOICE SUPPORT (Inbound Contact Center setting):
- VOICE SUPPORT (Outbound):
- Seek clarification and follow up on open transactions + documentation
- Review paperwork and determine if transfer requests are in good order or if it needs to be rejected.
- The day-to-day operations could be whole day processing, 50% processing: 50% calls, or whole day calls depending on the business need. Currently, we are doing 60% processing + 40% phone calls daily.
- Our shifts are fixed to start between 8 PM - 8 AM and we work throughout the night, Manila time. There are no options to move to an earlier shift - morning or mid.
- We have no LOB specific performance incentives, other than what's driven by the enterprise e.g. Performance Review cycles.
- We follow US holidays, you will be able to take those days off without using any leave credit. You will need to use leave credits when you file for PTO on a Philippine holiday.
- Depending on business need, you can be asked to render overtime during regular days, weekdays and/or holidays. Overtime is purely voluntary.
- WIM is at 100% WFH at the moment, you will be remotely enabled since Day 1 of your employment, and it is your responsibility to secure the necessary resources for successful WFH enablement - 25MBPS wired internet connection, proper WFH furniture and a quiet space to take in calls.
- Wells Fargo will return to its Taguig office once it's assessed to be safe to do so.
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US:All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.