We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing contact center and back office services on behalf of our global clients. As a Team Leader, your role is vital in keeping our customers happy and contributing to our organization’s growth and success.
We are looking for a qualified, positive, energetic Sales Administrator to join the team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a standout region and to contribute the business continued success in the emerging market. You'll work in a young, strong and stable company with excellent year over year growth and also well positioned for significant future growth. Your achievements will be well recognized in a success-focused environment that rewards top performers. If this sounds like the right environment for you, you may be a candidate for our team!
As Team Leader, you are responsible in ensuring that all employment and personal information of employees are kept and handled in accordance with existing company policies on Information Security and Data Privacy.
As Shore Solutions Inc. employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Shore Solutions Inc.A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
Your day could see you:
• Develop a strategy the team will use to build a high performance team
• Communicate clear instructions to team members and listen to team member's feedback
• Monitor team member's participation to ensure the training they are provided is being put into use, and also to see if any additional training is needed
• Manage the flow of team's day to day performance of SDR team which includes outbound prospect calling, appointment scheduling, event registrations and lead follow up
• Suggest and implement improvements in the sales administration process
• Coach and Mentor on daily basis by using written and verbal communication medium
• Monitor and oversee daily team performance and other activities
• Identify and monitor strengths plus weaknesses of SDR
• Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to timeA BIT ABOUT YOU
• 3-5 years of experience in a similar role managing inside sales team for North American prospects
• Need to be hands on sales supervisor and motivator that drives results
• Must have the sales experience to work through a conversation and be persistent
• Need lead by example and help team achieve goals
• Strong work ethic and a positive attitude
• Strong organizational skill
• Ability to mentor and coach
• Excellent verbal and written communication and facilitation skills
• Exceptional motivational, interpersonal and service to sales skill
• Demonstrated leadership skills
• Dependability regarding completion of assignments and attendance
• Ability to display empathy and is able to get along well with different personalities and to work well with small teams and other teams
• Must have professionalism, passion to succeed, and a motivation to reach higher goals
• Full time positionApply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
We are open from Monday to Friday, 8am-4pm.
- Mezzanine floor, Robinsons Cyberscape Beta, Topaz and Ruby Roads, Ortigas Center Pasig City
- Upper Ground Floor Worldwide Corporate Center (WCC), Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City
- Ground Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- 6th Floor, 1800 Building, Eastwood Drive, Libis, Quezon City
For faster processing, text: SDRTL(space) FULL NAME (space) YES or NO (for BPO experience) (space) BEST TIME TO CALL (ex: I'm available at 9AM) send to 09065605043
Acquire BPO is a business outsourcer with a vision is to connect organizations to skilled people globally. Our mission is to be the partner of choice for corporate growth, by enabling businesses to leverage the best global resources at the right price.