The business is world’s first and most successful digital telco. We have a mission: to re-imagine the mobile experience for the digital consumer through our customer-centric mobile platform and disrupt the multi-trillion dollar global telco industry. We launched our services in Singapore in 2016 and have since gained market share quickly while delivering a best-in-class customer experience.
As an Acquire BPO employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Acquire BPO
- Do you want to get first-hand insights on how a rapidly scaling tech startup operate
- Do you enjoy working within an entrepreneurial environment, having the personal freedom to act, and be part of a fun, energetic team who are running at full speed to ignite a digital disruption in telecommunications
If the answer is YES, read on to find out more about the role.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
The business in partnership with outsource vendor provides a great environment and platform for employees to build their career. In this role, you can expect:
• Unique opportunity to be a part of innovating the telecommunications industry (the business is the only company of its kind in all of Asia!)
• Once in a lifetime chance to help shape a brand and market from the ground up
• Exposure to the fast-paced world of high-tech start-ups
• Working with passionate, smart and driven colleagues in a vibrant environment
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• Minimum 2 - 3 years continuous experience as a team leader with strong leadership ideals
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with all levels and different types of customers
• Excellent familiarity of digital customer service KPIs (CSAT, First Reply Time, Resolution Time, etc) - Tech-savvy, highly adept in and familiar with using Zendesk, Zendesk Chat, ZenTalk
• Has handled and has excellent understanding of Australian customers with priority preference on Telco, E-commerce, and Tech disruptors
WHAT WE VALUE
We’re proud of our diverse global team, all working in a collaborative environment and happy to share these common values:
• Ambition: Voice and measure your goals.
• Collaboration: Brilliant jerks can be brilliant elsewhere.
• Impact: Do, get it done, create impact.
• Judgement: Make wise judgement calls, putting the team and business at heart.
• Leadership: Continuous improvement starts with independent action.
• Leverage: Do more with less, master the art of leverage.
• Passion: Be positive, bring passion and energy.
• Transparency: A transparent team can help each with other.
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Apply with us today and #AcquireHappiness.
Functions : Telecom/ISP
Industries : ITES/BPO, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: CSR and TSR
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
Responsible in communicating with the client regarding their payments via call. Work from Home during ECQ. Once ECQ is lifted, office is in Makati City
This role is primarily responsible for understanding of KPIs, Data Pulling, Data QA, Data Clean-up, and Reports Automation.
This role is mainly focused in understanding each KPI of the team and how they measure those KPIs. You will also provide forecasts for main KPIs in partnership with the marketers. Experience with advanced Excel features is a must.
This role is primarily responsible for all revenue delivery on a set of sports that the client offers. You will be managing a team of sports owners working to define a strategy for posting contests, build promotional treatments, etc.
This role is primarily responsible for leading and developing a talented team of employees who monitor the operations. Collaborating across organizational teams, you will find new opportunities to generate new revenue.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content