Education (degree) and professional experience required:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronic Engineering and/or Business Administration (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
• 2 or more years of experience in IT Outsourcing Business
• Microsoft Excel is a must - ability to manipulate and analyze data using pivot tables and formulas
• Experience using MS Office
Personal skills and qualities:
• Proactive and problem-solving mindset
• Analytical mindset and skills
• Experience of sales in consulting, services, software company is considered a plus
• Excellent communication skills
• Fluent in English – written and verbal
The Sales Operations Specialist works closely with Industry and Offerings Sales Managers/ Leader and Sales Operations Director to ensure the sells strategy and budgets are met.
The Sales Operations Specialist are responsible for SalesForce data quality of the respective ANZ industry & offering, pipeline reporting and analysis and they will act as first point of escalation for sales booking matters.
• Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s data sources
• Provide recommendations for improvement / changes to key stakeholders
• Drive revenue schedule data quality
• Drive accurate Sales Forecasting and Target setting by providing accurate metrics on past trends on account/ industry and sub-regional level
• Analyze standard SalesForce reports and dashboards;
• Contact individual opportunity owners with suggestions for optimizations when needed
• Weekly (daily if required) pipeline reporting on industry and offering level; Coordination of industry and offering pipeline review meetings; Analysis of pipeline trends provided to key stakeholders
• Standard and ad-hoc reporting to support different business needs
• Process guideline and training for opportunity owners
• Create revenue schedule reports and distribute to key stakeholders (IL, Finance, OD etc)
• Deal Governance SPOC (Single Point Of Contact) for opportunity owners - guidelines, coordination & weekly status reporting (in prep for Quarter close)
• First Point of contact for sales booking issues; contact into SalesForce admin team
• Sales booking support to opportunity owners
• Sales forecast on industry and offering level
• Participation of MBR; IBR and offering review meetings
• Manages usage of different tools and techniques as a support as Budget Sales Plans; Account Strategic
• Plan and help drive the ASP process for designated accounts.
• Pipeline data quality
• Accurate sales pipeline forecast
• Thoroughness of Sales support checks for deals in presales
DXC is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions.
In a time of change, thrive with DXC Technology.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content