SDRs interface with customers through several channels, such as instant messaging, and inbound and outbound phone calls, and provide assistance to
Advisors in both quoting and selling small commercial insurance. Ideal for someone starting their career
that wants a blend of technology and insurance.
- Be the first point of contact for prospective clients calling in.
- Take both in and outbound calls for commercial insurance applications for and work very closely
with the Advisors.
- Maintain a high degree of product knowledge and customer service expertise.
- Promote and enhance customer service by providing professional and effective assistance.
- Outbound lead follow-up.
- Ability to adapt to change in a fast paced startup environment.
- Take on special tasks and assignments as needed.
- Work effectively as part of a team.
- Effectively communicate (verbally and written) information with team members and prospects.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a High School diploma
- At least one (1) to three (3) years of solid sales and customer service or purely sales experience
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge in CRM tool such as GSuite and Salesforce is an advantage
- Previous experience working for a US account is preferred but not required
- Contribute to a harmonious working environment and build good working relationships while
adhering to policies and procedures
- Self-starter and has keen attention to details
- Excellent persuasion and oral communication skills and Demonstrate commitment in upholding
core values and behavioral standards
- Excellent customer service, problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to be flexible, adaptable and work in fast-paced environment
- Strong command of the English language, both oral and written
- Amenable to work in BGC on a night shift Mondays to Fridays
- Amenable to start ASAP