We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing contact center and back office services on behalf of our global clients. As an Outbound Sales Agent, your role is vital in keeping our customers and employees happy and contributing to our organization’s growth and success.
As an Outbound Sales Agent, you are responsible in ensuring that all employment and personal information of employees are kept and handled in accordance with existing company policies on Information Security and Data Privacy.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
The Outbound Sales Agent is responsible for driving sales through consultative selling techniques as well as delivering exceptional customer service
• Establishes and maintains a high level of customer satisfaction in all sales transactions.
• Closes prospective customers using working knowledge of the partnered retailers.
• Identifies opportunities to up-sell and refer the service.
• Handles inquiries with regard to product, pricing order expediting, customer relations and complaints.
• Handle all out-going phone calls with courtesy and professionalism.
• Ability to multi-task and to solve customer problems, take orders and answer inquiries while completing other assigned tasks.
• Responsible for handling and resolving customer inquiries accurately timely.
• Work with other departments / retailers as needed to resolve customer inquiries
• Correct incomplete / incorrect sales.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• Strong attention to detail and goal oriented
• Strong problem solving and negotiation skills
• Commitment to excellent customer service
• Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
• Proficient in Excel and Outlook
• Commendable attendance record
• A team player with the ability to manage a high-volume workload and work towards month end targets
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
• High customer / client satisfaction
• Excellent feedback from customers / clients
• Achievement of KPIs
• Above average employee satisfaction results
• High performing team and team members
WHAT WE VALUE
We’re proud of our diverse global team, all working in a collaborative environment and happy to share these common values:
• Ambition: Voice and measure your goals.
• Collaboration: Brilliant jerks can be brilliant elsewhere.
• Impact: Do, get it done, create impact.
• Judgement: Make wise judgement calls, putting the team and business at heart.
• Leadership: Continuous improvement starts with independent action.
• Leverage: Do more with less, master the art of leverage.
• Passion: Be positive, bring passion and energy.
• Transparency: A transparent team can help each with other.
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Apply with us today and #AcquireHappiness.
Functions : Telecom/ISP
Industries : ITES/BPO, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: CSR and TSR
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
Responsible in communicating with the client regarding their payments via call. Work from Home during ECQ. Once ECQ is lifted, office is in Makati City
This role is primarily responsible for understanding of KPIs, Data Pulling, Data QA, Data Clean-up, and Reports Automation.
This role is mainly focused in understanding each KPI of the team and how they measure those KPIs. You will also provide forecasts for main KPIs in partnership with the marketers. Experience with advanced Excel features is a must.
This role is primarily responsible for all revenue delivery on a set of sports that the client offers. You will be managing a team of sports owners working to define a strategy for posting contests, build promotional treatments, etc.
This role is primarily responsible for leading and developing a talented team of employees who monitor the operations. Collaborating across organizational teams, you will find new opportunities to generate new revenue.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content