As a Shore Solutions employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Shore Solutions.
The business sales teams will be required to contact our customer lead base in certain industries and upsell affiliate products/services, that have been determined by our management. Currently the business is working in the International Moving/Relocations industry. Our sales teams will contact potential customers who are internationally relocating overseas, via a courtesy service follow up call. They will then upsell extra affiliate services during the conversation, for currency transfers, health insurance, banking, flights, electricity/gas/internet connections, real estate and much more.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
We are looking for an enthusiastic, ‘out of the box’ thinking Outbound B2C Sales Representative/Telemarketer, to generate sales for our affiliates by cold calling or answering requests. It will predominantly be in cold calling. The candidate will be responsible for influencing existing or potential customers to buy products or services.
A successful candidate must be friendly and persuasive. They must be able to understand the customer’s requirements in a short time and present solutions that meet their needs. The ideal candidate will also be patient and cool-tempered to deal with aggressiveness and complaints.
The goal is to promote business growth by expanding the company’s clientele.
Your day could see you:
• Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients
• Answer incoming calls from prospective customers
• Use scripts to provide information about product/services features, prices etc. and present their benefits
• Be able to not only follow a script, but be comfortable to adlib, improvise or go off-script by thinking outside of the box
• Have a bubbly (happy go lucky) or happy personality on the phone calls to customers and have the ability to strike up a conversation about the products and services for sale, or anything else like the destination the customer will be moving to.
• Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
• Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc.
• Record the customer’s personal information accurately in a computer system
• Creating and maintaining a list/database (ZOHO, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
• Presenting and delivering information to potential clients
• Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions
• Working with sales team when closing sale
• Tracking weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics
• Building pipelines with channel partners and team members to close sales
• Closing sales and working with client through closing process
• Ask pertinent questions to understand the customer’s requirements
• Persuade the customer to buy by demonstrating how merchandise or services meet their needs
• Deal with complaints or doubts to safeguard the company’s reputation
• Go the extra mile to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
• Keep records of calls and sales and record useful information
• Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• Proven experience as sales cold calling B2C role, telemarketer or similar.
• Previous experience in outbound call center, inside sales experience, or related sales experience
• Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quotas preferably over the phone
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Proficient in English
• Skilled in negotiation and dealing with complaints
• Persistent and results-oriented
• Patient and able to handle customer rejection
• Comfortable making cold calls and talking to new people all day
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
• Persuasive and goal-oriented
• Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
• Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
• Self-motivated and self-directed
• Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
• In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the industry
• Tenacity to handle rejection and continue on with a positive attitude when reaching next potential client
• Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
• Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
• Working knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
• Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM/Salesforce experience preferred
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
• High customer satisfaction and efficiency rating.
• Excellent feedback from customers.
• Achievement of KPIs.
WHAT WE VALUE
We’re proud of our diverse global team, all working in a collaborative environment and happy to share these common values:
• Ambition: Voice and measure your goals.
• Collaboration: Brilliant jerks can be brilliant elsewhere.
• Impact: Do, get it done, create impact.
• Judgement: Make wise judgement calls, putting the team and business at heart.
• Leadership: Continuous improvement starts with independent action.
• Leverage: Do more with less, master the art of leverage.
• Passion: Be positive, bring passion and energy.
• Transparency: A transparent team can help each with other.
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
- Mezzanine floor, Robinsons Cyberscape Beta, Topaz and Ruby Roads, Ortigas Center Pasig City
- Upper Ground Floor Worldwide Corporate Center (WCC), Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City
- Ground Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- 6th Floor, 1800 Building, Eastwood Drive, Libis, Quezon City
We are open from Monday to Friday, 8am-4pm.
PROMO: Bring as many friends as you can and win P100 worth of GC from each of your referrals. Walk in to our recruitment sites (WCC, BETA, 1800 and BTC/UPTOWN) from November 25, 2019 to December 13, 2019.
For faster processing, text: QSales(space) FULL NAME (space) YES or NO (for BPO experience) (space) BEST TIME TO APPLY (ex: I'm available at 9AM) send to 09065605043