• Registers on time the risk records in the Profiler database.
• Considers the key elements necessary for efficient matching to achieve good and relevant results.
• Guides/assists the network RMTs (Risk Management Teams) in the registration of risk records and analysis of the generated Profiler risk reports.
• Ensures that the integrity of the Profiler database is maintained.
• Sees to it that the alert messages and instructions are clear and easily understood by their recipients.
• Audits profiled transactions and provides feedback on the results to the network RMTs.
• Conducts periodic reviews of the registered risk records to determine if the risks are still relevant, and updates the Profiler database accordingly.
• Collects, investigates and analyses risk data; and registers the corresponding risk records on a regular basis.
• Checks daily the Profiler database for records registered by the network RMTs with status New and Data Entry Completed, and reviews the applicability, relevance and validity of the records’ risk details.
• Liaises with the network RMTs regarding suggested updates on the reviewed records registered by them.
• Coordinates with the global network RMTs, including the foreign contract office managers, to come to an agreement before a record is validated and activated.
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 80,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 1,650 offices and laboratories around the world.
Functions : Others
Industries : Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: We are hiring for IT technical profiles
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content