This individual is responsible for a full range of activities which ensure the operational effectiveness and excellence of the business enterprise, including the management and oversight of the data management and reporting processes. They will track and analyze business unit trends and make appropriate recommendations that will positively impact the enterprise. The Business Intelligence Analyst will assist business unit leaders in developing tactical and strategic reporting to support each business unit’s goals (financial, quality, production, customer service, operational efficiency, market share, etc.).
The Reporting Programmer Analyst will work closely with other analysts on their team and the business leaders, including both internal and external clients, to develop customized reports for each business unit identifying and maximizing opportunities to use information and technology to improve service or business processes. This data is used to support the business in the areas of finance and accounting, operations, marketing, product, client relations, and other areas.
• Maintain and ensure data integrity and accuracy of the data contained in the multiple data warehouses. data marts and other data sources
• Design and develop effective reporting tools for the business enterprise and make appropriate recommendations that will positively impact operational effectiveness.
• Analyze business units’ activities and trends and compare analyses against the service standards and best practices.
• Present findings and work with the business unit leaders and other personnel to identify and implement strategies that will address tactical and strategic goals.
• Analyze trends and recommend adjustments for addressing and/or capitalizing on trends.
• Develop and roll-out new recurring reporting utilizing various tools available as required by the business. (Currently these include MS Excel, SQL Server, SSIS, and SSRS)
• Develop ad-hoc reporting that will be used by the business.
• Present, communicate, document, and manage expectations regarding project and business strategies, statuses and key decisions.
• Prepare routine reports (financial, quality, production, customer service, operational efficiency, market share, etc.).
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelors Degree required in information technology or other related field
• Minimum of one year experience in business intelligence, reporting or analysis in an operations or financial environment
• Knowledge of the call center and travel business, data and processes preferred
• Must have excellent communication skills to identify and communicate ways to address and implement solutions
• Must have technical work experience doing data extraction/manipulation and analysis including the use of advanced functions to analyze and extract data
• Must have in-depth knowledge and practical experience working in ad-hoc reporting environment accessing data from multiple platforms
• Desire to source and analyze data beyond what is readily available, which would include incorporating more information from untapped/new data offerings from external sources
• Strong skills in Microsoft Excel required (Excel VBA, pivot tables, macros, etc.)
• Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Project
• Knowledge and understanding of Structured Query Language (SQL) is required
• Experience with SQL Server 2005 Integration Services and Reporting Services is a strong preference
• Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects, priorities and requests
cxLoyalty is a leading loyalty and customer engagement solutions company servicing 70 million consumers with approximately 3000 client & marketing partner relationships and over 40 years of experience. We design, administer and fulfill loyalty and customer engagement programs that strengthen and expand the value of relationships for brands around the globe, including many of the largest and most respected companies in the financial services, retail, travel, and telecom industries. Based in Stamford, Conn., cxLoyalty has approximately 3100 associates in 19 countries.
For more information, visit www.cxloyalty.com
Functions : Telecom/ISP, Analytics/Business Intelligence
Industries : ITES/BPO, IT/Computers - Software, Telecom
Skills/Roles I hire for: Technical and Non-Technical roles
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content