Do you love working in a fast-paced environment that is constantly evolving Are you able to use creativity to help solve problems that do not have clear solutions If so, then we think you will love working with us.
WHAT WE OFFER
✔ Above-Industry Standard Compensation Package
✔ Enhanced Premium Healthcare Coverage and Life Insurance
✔ Fun Monthly Employee Engagement Activities
✔ Opportunities for Learning, Personality Development, and Career Advancement
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and have an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer and a technology company in sports entertainment.
What You'll Do
• You will understand each KPI of the team and how they measure those KPIs.
• You will do data pulls from different platforms.
• You will create different data views to help the team analyze performance.
• You will do data entry, data QA, and data clean-up for the reports.
• You will use technology to automate some processes as you see opportunities.
• Aside from working with the team, you’ll be partnering with analytics and finance in identifying data sources, automating processes, and ensuring the numbers are delivered to stakeholders.
What You'll Need
• The ability to collaborate with marketers and analytics on tracking, measurement, and spend.
• Maintain meticulous documentation of processes and attention to detail.
• Be able to adapt to a fast pace and constant changes.
• Experience with advanced Excel features required
• Experience using SQL to write complex queries, and creating tableau reports preferred.
• Familiarity with advertising, performance marketing, attribution terminology, and metrics
• Experience managing a small team of reporting analysts.
• Preferably 1-2 years experience in reporting analyst role, business / financial planning
• Amenable to work in Makati City
Booth & Partners is a boutique outsourcing company headquartered in Manila, Philippines.
We provide tailored outsourcing services to help small- to medium-sized growing businesses improve focus, realize better asset utilization and generate ever-greater corporate value.
Since our inception, we’ve partnered with clients from all over the world. Client locations such as the United States, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, and Singapore. These global partnerships have helped us to redefine what great customer experience truly means.
Our client is looking for Marketing Reports Analyst, he/she have an idea with Tableau, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Marketo for data segmentation and data visualization. Willing to work in Makati.
The team member serving on the Company’s Happiness Team interacts with company’s Customers, answering pre and post-sales emails, providing answers and resolutions, and conducting the following duties:
The candidate is is chiefly responsible for designing and delivering effective QA training programs for our call center agents. He/she ensures our agents meet the established standards of quality in handling our Singapore and Malaysia customers.
The Customer Success Manager is the Trusted Advisor who manages deployment, and product adoptions for customer accounts
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content