The client is a leading Queensland recruitment brand, with a high performing team and a blue-chip clientele.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Conducting candidate screening interviews
• Job filling – candidate matching/shortlisting against the job description/brief from client
• Ad writing
• Ad response/screening
• Contractor Paperwork - Interview process, ID, consent forms, privacy forms, verification of professional memberships and qualifications, rights to work in Australia
• Understanding and calculating candidate and client rates in relation to Preferred Supplier Arrangement
• Understanding the disciplines of roles within the Qld State Government AO levels (pay scales)
• Ensure all planned induction activities have occurred or are continuing, as needed. Address any discrepancies between the job in practice and
VCW perception of the role and areas that do not accurately reflect the terms of engagement.
• Discuss performance of supply of services to date including obtaining evaluation feedback from VCW. At this point any major discrepancies and SLA concerns will be raised and rectified.
• Discuss performance of the agreement services. Review activity levels against targets for past 3 months and establish future targets for 3-6 months.
• Additional fully screened candidate added to database – 60 per month Preparation of Advertising copy and upload to job boards – 32 roles per month
• Shortlist and confirm candidates for roles – 3-4 screened candidates submitted on roles within 24 hours maximum, this is at the direction of the managing consultant – 140 Candidate submissions per month
• Format resumes for submission – 140 per month
• Completion of candidate terms of engagement contracts plus extensions – 40 per month
• 3-5 years prior experience in white collar/office administration recruitment
• Degree in related discipline (Business/HRM/Marketing)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Prior experience using a CRM
• High energy levels, attention to detail and the capacity to manage a high volume of work within timeframes
• Well organized and able to work well under pressure
• Willing to work full time 8 hours a day - AU time
• Amenable to start immediately