What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!ABOUT THE ROLE
The Global Recruitment Operations Team as part of Global Service Delivery is supporting the Recruiting team across the Globe. As an HR Recruitment Associate you will join a team 20+ people based in Prague and Manila who are working very closely with the ‘front-end recruiters. In addition, a close cooperation with other HR teams is essential to ensure a smooth end to end hiring process.EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Formatting and publishing of job postings using both internal and external sourcing channels
- Scheduling and re-scheduling interviews for managers
- Supporting candidate background verification process
- Dealing with enquires related to recruiting processes
- Handling of phone calls and enquires received via SAP Recruiting Hotline
- Involvement in current HR Recruiting projects
- Daily use of the SAP Recruitment tools
- Working with 'Alex', who is our independent artificial intelligence colleague
- Supporting the hiring process for the Americas region during the night shift
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION
- Experience/ knowledge/interest in the area of recruiting
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Upper-intermediate written and spoken English skills
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Strong organizational skills
- Accuracy / attention to detail
- Good communication skills (oral and written) with internal and external parties
- Team player able to work in a multicultural environment
- Working in virtual environment set-up
- Tailored onboarding with various trainings to ensure independent and professional performance
- Diverse work environment providing growth opportunities, learning & development possibilities, and an international business network for you to leverage.
- Interesting non-working activities (volunteering, charity, sport events...)
- Opportunities for professional growth in HR field
Note from your future manager: „I have been part of the Recruiting Operations for more than 9 years and I strongly believe that because of all the team members who create an amazing atmosphere our team is a great place to be.'. PetraWHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.Our inclusion promise
SAP's culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone - regardless of background - feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: .
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID:306520 | Work Area: Human Resources | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Graduate | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: