We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing contact center and back office services on behalf of our global clients. As a Quality Assurance Analyst, your role is vital in keeping the highest level of quality of our offshore counterparts to ensure our customers are happy and contributing to our organization’s growth and success.
As Quality Assurance Analyst, you are responsible in ensuring that all employment and personal information of employees are kept and handled in accordance with existing company policies on Information Security and Data Privacy.
As an Acquire BPO employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Acquire BPO.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
As a Quality Assurance Analyst, you will be responsible for the monitoring sales calls made between business sales team (in Sydney, Australia) and the business customers to assess, score and provide feedback on the sales behavior of the sales consultant against the business call compliance framework. You’re the genie that fulfils our customer’s needs. As a Quality Assurance Agent, you will:
• Do call monitoring between 15-20 full sales calls between the business sales consultants and customers per day.
• Assess sales consultant behavior against a strict business Call Compliance Framework for adherence to the framework.
• Score each element of the call with the great deal of accuracy against the framework in a Quality Assurance Scorecard.
• Provide clear and concise documented feedback to the agent’s performance on relevant section of the call against the call compliance framework by documenting this within the call scorecard.
• Communicate with Australian Sales Team Leaders (via email), raising issues of ‘urgent’ status where identified in the call monitoring process.
• Active listening
• Responsible for key contact center performance metrics at the individual level.
• Following communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
• Coordinating well with other departments.
• Understanding all the business and products’ aspects to provide proficient support.
• Participating in team activities such as team huddles, up-training, etc.
• Handling all requests with due skill and care.
• Demonstrating strong verbal and written communication skills, including appropriate grammar and punctuation.
• Promoting and demonstrating Acquire’s values internally and externally.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• Background in Quality Assurance, Compliance or a call monitoring function.
• Outstanding attention to detail.
• Strong written communication skills and demonstrated ability to articulate feedback in a concise way in written from.
• Outstanding understanding of the English language.
• A background in Quality Assurance or Compliance for an Australian organization engaging with Australian customers is preferred, but not essential.
• Ability to efficiently navigate your way around a computer, including prior use of at least one quality monitoring platform.
• Aptitude for learning new things.
• Ability to respond to change and implement feedback quickly and accurately
• 12 months experience working on an Australian sales campaign.
• Good verbal communication (English language) and be able to converse with Australian Sales Team Leaders or Sales Agents if/when necessary relating to feedback provided in a QA scorecard.
• Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of personalities
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Ability to sit for extended periods of time
• Ability to think clearly especially in adverse situations
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to coordinate and communicate effectively
• Able to solve problems and work under minimal supervision.
• Flexible to shifting schedule including but not limited to weekend shifts, night shift, working on holidays, etc.
• With a minimum of one year customer service experience in the BPO industry.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
• High customer satisfaction.
• Excellent feedback from customers.
• Achievement of KPIs.
WHAT WE VALUE
We’re proud of our diverse global team, all working in a collaborative environment and happy to share these common values:
• Ambition: Voice and measure your goals.
• Collaboration: Brilliant jerks can be brilliant elsewhere.
• Impact: Do, get it done, create impact.
• Judgement: Make wise judgement calls, putting the team and business at heart.
• Leadership: Continuous improvement starts with independent action.
• Leverage: Do more with less, master the art of leverage.
• Passion: Be positive, bring passion and energy.
• Transparency: A transparent team can help each with other.
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Apply with us today and #AcquireHappiness.
Functions : Telecom/ISP
Industries : ITES/BPO, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: CSR and TSR
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content