ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs real time and/or historical email monitoring and provides trend data to program team leaders and managers.
- Uses quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual levels.
- Responsible for preparation, analysis and timely completion and submission of internal and external quality reports for management staff review.
- Prepares internal quality monitoring reports in a monthly basis and completes Root Cause Analysis template if need be.
- With atleast six (6) months experience as QA Representative (preferrence)
- With atleast two (2) years contract center/BPO experience (required)
- Excellent documentation and reporting skills: preferably proficient in working with MS Word, Excel and Power point.
- With excellent communication skills
- Willing to work in nightshift
- Temporarily in work from home set up