Employment Status: Full Time
Working Schedule: 9PM to 6AM Manila Time Monday to Friday (7 AM to 4 PM Chicago time ) On-call Support required, but will be compensated per incident
We are looking for an experienced Python developer to join our engineering team and help us create dynamic software services. In this role, you will be responsible for writing and testing scalable code, developing back-end components, and providing API services for various web applications.
To be successful as a Python developer, you should possess in-depth knowledge of object-relational mapping, experience with server-side logic, and above-average knowledge of Python programming. Ultimately, a top-class Python developer is able to design highly responsive web-services.
- Working with Python libraries like Pandas, NumPy, etc.
- Data visualization, statistics, data analytics
- Experience in web scraping or navigation using Selenium library
- AWS Lambda Deployments
- Coordinating with development teams to determine application requirements.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Testing and debugging applications.
- Developing back-end components, data analytics, and automated services.
- Integration of data storage solutions may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.
- 5+ years of experience as a Python developer.
- Expert knowledge of Python and related frameworks including Django and Flask.
- A deep understanding and multi-process architecture and the threading limitations of Python.
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources into a single system.
- Familiarity with testing tools.
- Ability to collaborate on projects and work independently when required.
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments