We are looking for trailblazers who are smart, capable, motivated and innovative. Make your mark and set the bar for this new campaign. In this role, you will interact with co-employees and our clients’ representatives (Account Managers and the like) via phone calls and email to address and resolve provisioning concerns and enquiries. You are expected to represent yourself and the company with accountability and professionalism to ensure client satisfaction.
As an Acquire BPO employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Acquire BPO.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
• Manage inbound call queues to ensure all calls are answered within set service levels
• Assist and address all provisioning enquiries and requests until they are resolved
• Make outbound calls to client representatives to identify and resolve provisioning concerns
• Update the customer database and maintain accurate and current notes in all interactions
• Work collaboratively as part of a team and one goal, contributing ideas and providing help to others
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• Strong command of the English language, both oral and written
• Team player, self-motivated, self-learning and flexible
• Attention to detail and excellent time management skills
• Computing skills and abilities which includes (but not limited to) fast typing speed, familiarity with MS Office applications, computer navigation, etc.
• Multitasking skills with the ability to prioritize effectively
WHAT WE VALUE
We’re proud of our diverse global team, all working in a collaborative environment and happy to share these common values:
One Team: Share common goals and trust each other and collaborate to deliver
Our People Are the Difference: Building environments where people can thrive
Disruptive Thinking Everyday: We see and create opportunities, move fast and set our own course.
Crazy about Our Customers: Let our customers know, through great service, products and experience
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Apply with us today and #AcquireHappiness.
Functions : Telecom/ISP
Industries : ITES/BPO, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: CSR and TSR
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
• Bachelor's Degree in Actuarial, Math/ Stats or Economics, Open for FRESH GRADUATES. • Excellent written and verbal English Skills • Amenable to work in BGC, Taguig. • Willing to work in a Shifting Schedule (M-F). • Can start ASAP!
Job Responsibilities: Assisting our clients in Production Implementations Managed Services Specialty Sales activities
Responsibilities: • Classify ETFs using proprietary methodology • Compose overview of fund characteristics • Compose brief fund descriptions • Respond to client queries on classifications and overview text • Demonstrate continuous learning of fund cl
Responsible in communicating with the client regarding their payments via call. Work from Home during ECQ. Once ECQ is lifted, office is in Makati City
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content