• To undertake all day-to-day management of the assigned property and to report to the Cluster Head, and clients accordingly.
• To manage a team of general and technical site engineer/s and staff for the efficient running of the property.
• To manage all financial matters, including monitoring of the income and expenditure of the property to ensure that these are in line with the annual budgets.
• To set up and supervise all operating procedures including security, fire safety, emergency and evacuation procedures.
• To identify problem areas in management and recommend improvement plans to maximize the efficiency of management.
• To plan, set up, implement and supervise regular preventive maintenance programs for all building structures, systems and equipment and at all contract services in the property, e.g cleaning, landscape
• To maintain good public relations with clients, owners and tenants.
• Special projects/tasks related to your position
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content