1. Participate in testing and commissioning and punch listing of building equipment and systems and common area.
2. Attends Project Technical Group and/or Construction Coordination Meeting to provide inputs and raise potential operational building concern/s.
3. Establish and update equipment database.
4. Create a 52 week Comprehensive Preventive Maintenance Calendar.
5. Create the Technical Profile of the Building
6. Facilitate screening and acquisition of Multi-Skilled Technicians to be assigned in the Project.
7. Consolidate equipment and other engineering applicable government permits and licenses.
1. Supervise, monitor and manage Shift Engineer/s and technical staff/multi-skilled technicians to ensure proper execution of routine, preventive, as well as corrective maintenance of building systems/common area/equipment, job requests inside the residential units and other tasks as assigned.
2. Supervise operations of all systems and equipment of the common areas and facilities of the Project to keep such in good working condition.
3. Prepares and oversees the maintenance program of mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire detection and protection, sanitary, and utilities and auxiliary systems, facilities and equipment of the Project.
4. Maintains, keeps and updates technical records, manuals, brochures, as-built plans, correspondences, turnover documents, equipment records, repairs, expenditures, etc.
5. Recommend measures for possible upgrading/updating of the Project’s facilities to further enhance its operation and desirability as residential location and make recommendations for energy conservation programs and other cost-saving initiatives.
6. Ensures timely renewal of permits, licenses, and other government-mandated requirements.
7. Assists in the preparation and formulation of the Annual Budget (OPEX and CAPEX)
8. Accountable for the proper upkeep and usage of all engineering related materials, spare parts, inventories, tools, and equipment.
9. Reviews required documents prior to processing of billings for the services rendered of various service providers and/or contractors.
10. Reviews renovation in plans and implements guidelines for the renovation of Residential Units as stipulated in the House rules and Renovation Guidelines.
11. Supervise and coordinate with any and all service providers, contractors and suppliers contracted by the CORPORATION for the maintenance of the common areas and facilities of the Project and ensuring that the service legal agreements ( SLA) are always met by the service providers, suppliers and contractors.
12. Coordinate with utility providers including but not limited to electricity, water and telecommunication, to ensure all services are within the agreed SLA.
13. Makes engineering-related decision or actins with the guidance and approval of Complex/Property Manager.
14. Coordinates directly with residents in attending to their engineering-related needs, requests or concerns.
15. Provides timely and accurate incident reports.
16. Provides monthly engineering reports including but not limited to the following:
a) Unit Renovation
b) Common Area Acceptance/Amenities Availability
c) Equipment Preventive Maintenance
d) Corrective and Upkeep Projects
e) Monthly Major Activities
f) Equipment Availability
g) Permit and Licenses Monitoring
h) Engineering Issues and Highlights
i) Electricity Consumption Monitoring
j) Water Consumption Monitoring
k) Equipment Acceptance Checklist
l) Common Area Acceptance Monitoring
m) Equipment Checklist
n) Engineering Projects and Accomplishmet
17. Prepares, ensures completeness, and monitor status of engineering-related Purchase Requests.
18. Facilitate and participates in the bidding procedure for major engineering or building requirements.
19. Assists and provides information for billing of utilities and job requests.
20. Monitor utility consumption such as water and electricity.
21. Special projects/tasks related to your position
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content