The Navitaire Digital Services organization provides customized technical and business solutions built specifically for our travel and transportation clients; these unique solutions are primarily custom extensions to Navitaire core products.
• Collaborate with Product Owner(s) to ensure a groomed backlog of user stories is prepared for the team to execute against.
• Use the team’s estimated velocity against the initial backlog to predict project duration, and identify potential release milestones; Re-plan frequently as actual velocity is identified and backlog is re-prioritized.
• Regular communication of project status to internal and external stakeholders.
• Influence and keep team focused on progress toward project goals & drive continuous improvement initiatives.
• Schedule and facilitate iteration planning, review, and retrospective events.
• Track and manage project controls (risks, impediments and dependencies).
• Track and report on User Story and Feature completion in accordance with Definition of Done.
• Influence and keep team focused on progress toward project goals.
• Effectively apply the Amadeus project management methodology and facilitate project standards.
• Ensure that the project is managed to budget, time and quality; that it delivers the benefits anticipated in the business case.
• Work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously without impact to quality of work.
• Generate and publish project metrics regularly.
• Assist in preparation of work orders for potential projects.
• Manage the team’s document repository.
• Must possess a University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar discipline.
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in the Technology industry
• Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Project Manager managing and implementing Customer-facing software projects in a software development environment with multi-function teams.
• Proficient in Microsoft Project, Visio and all Office tools.
• Strong interpersonal skills including collaborating and team building.
• Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demand.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to establish/maintain high level of customer trust and confidence.
• Proven ability to lead software development projects and ensure objectives, goals, and commitments are met.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills especially related to customer management up to the executive level.
• Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as proficient knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment.
• Experience overseeing multi-function projects with at least 3 to 5 team members including Developers, Business Analysts, and QA Engineers.
• Sufficient level of technical background to effectively collaborate with development teams and to be able to accurately and objectively evaluate complex project risks and issues.
• Prior experience with Scrum framework
• Familiarity with Project Management/ALM tools such as Azure DevOps (aka VSTS), Jira, Rally, VersionOne
• Airline or travel industry background
• PMP or Scrum-related certification
• Prior experience in managing web app and/or mobile app projects
Navitaire, a wholly owned Amadeus company delivers industry-leading technology services that enable growth, profitability and innovation to airlines and rail clients worldwide. Offering a full suite of advanced solutions focused on revenue generation and streamlining costs in the areas of reservations, ancillary sales, distribution, e-commerce, revenue management, revenue accounting, and business intelligence.
Functions : IT
Industries : Airlines/Aviation/Aerospace, IT/Computers - Software, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: C#, .NET, Mobile, Android, Machine Learning, Software Engineering
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
Act as a central point of reference for HR Master Data flows in collaboration with different teams, Offers WFH
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer with 5+ years of experience working on enterprise platforms and integrated B2B solutions in a DevOps or systems administrator capacity.
Participating in product development, pricing and supporting new product launches& developing and executing a results-driven, multi-platform communications strategy and plan in line with corporate and brand direction while reflecting local priorities
The successful candidate will manage the deliverables of the project team and provide them leadership to implement a high performance, optimized and network efficient solutions as required by all business processes.
The Customer Success Manager is the Trusted Advisor who manages deployment, and product adoptions for customer accounts
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content