Do you love working in a fast-paced environment that is constantly evolving Are you able to use creativity to help solve problems that don’t have clear solutions If so, then we think you will love working with us.
WHAT WE OFFER
✔ Above-Industry Standard Compensation Package
✔ Enhanced Premium Healthcare Coverage and Life Insurance
✔ Fun Monthly Employee Engagement Activities
✔ Opportunities for Learning, Personality Development, and Career Advancement
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and have an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer and a technology company in sports entertainment.
The Product Marketing Manager – Sports Revenue is primarily responsible for all revenue delivery on a set of sports that the client offers. You will be managing a team of sports owners working to define a strategy for posting contests, build promotional treatments, manage millions of dollars of risk exposure, and deliver the P&L for your sports.
• Manage the P&L for a set of sports, ensuring we deliver net revenue that meets Op Plan Targets
• Manage a team of sports owners responsible for daily & weekly contest sizing and posting
• Define strategy to ensure multi-year growth of your designated sports
• Create monthly and end of season retrospectives to ensure we continuously improve in our management of your designated sports
• Collaborate with marketing on the launch of each sports season to maximize sports adoption and new user acquisition
• Work alongside other sports managers to develop best practices for sports management and team development
• Bachelor’s Degree in the technical field (Engineering, Math, Sciences, Economics, etc.)
• 4+ years of experience in a strategic, quantitative role
• 1+ year of management experience
• Strong knowledge of business metrics and proven ability to forecast future results
• Ability to work in fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
• Ability to work irregular hours as required by sports season
• Bonus for experience with data manipulation or reporting tools (Tableau, SQL, R, Python, etc.)
• Bonus for experience in risk management, trading, or daily operational decision-making a plus
• Amenable to work in Makati City
Booth & Partners is a boutique outsourcing company headquartered in Manila, Philippines.
We provide tailored outsourcing services to help small- to medium-sized growing businesses improve focus, realize better asset utilization and generate ever-greater corporate value.
Since our inception, we’ve partnered with clients from all over the world. Client locations such as the United States, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, and Singapore. These global partnerships have helped us to redefine what great customer experience truly means.
Looking for a customer service representative who can work from home. The job will consist of answering emails, phone calls and chat messages. Your job is to resolve problems for the mutual benefit and satisfaction of the company and our customers.
The Customer Success Representative will manage all incoming customer service tasks as required – order taking, customer issue resolution, delivery matters, and handle record keeping of all customer records and customer interactions.
The Operations Manager is a key part of the management team whose responsibilities covers team management, coaching staff and team leads, producing team performance reports, and keeping the team updated with the Australian banking industry.
Our client is looking for Marketing Reports Analyst, he/she have an idea with Tableau, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Marketo for data segmentation and data visualization. Willing to work in Makati.
The candidate is is chiefly responsible for designing and delivering effective QA training programs for our call center agents. He/she ensures our agents meet the established standards of quality in handling our Singapore and Malaysia customers.
The Customer Success Manager is the Trusted Advisor who manages deployment, and product adoptions for customer accounts
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content