- Great salary package with amazing employee perks
- Family-like and friendly work environment
Our client is an early-stage innovative payments platform that enables users to transfer a bank payment to a credit card. This allows users to utilise utilise their credit card benefits on bank payments by earning reward points on big payments.
In this role, you will lead the Engineering Team to design, maintain and support the network infrastructure. You will develop product strategy and roadmap and work cross-functionally with the rest of the team to ensure timely and quality release of product/enhancements.
You will be responsible for :
- Leading a team of consultants and playing an active role in consulting engagements.
- Driving business development, revenue growth, productivity and profitability of engagements.
- Determining project requirements and goals, defining the scope of the engagement and planning timelines.
- Designing, developing and managing activities from product definition & planning to production and release.
- Managing prioritisation and trade-offs between customer experience, business impact, performance, and post-launch support.
- Maximising system performance through proactive monitoring and ensuring reliability and availability.
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 8 years experience, ideally within a Product Manager, Network /Systems Engineer or IT Consulting role.
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills to work with multiple teams across various function.
- Expertise in Kanban and Agile would be highly valuable.
- You enjoy thinking out of the box for creative solutions.
- You pay strong attention to detail and expect only the best-quality work to be delivered
- You are highly goal-driven and remain unfazed in times of pressure.
- You are willing to undertake 0-30% travel.