Responsible for the detailed design of water and wastewater treatment systems including:
- Reverse Osmosis and Ultra-filtration
- Media Filtration System
- Chlorine Dosing and UV Systems
- Coagulation systems such as polymer and chemical dosing and mixing
- Sewage Treatment Systems
- Wastewater reuse systems
- Wash-bay Reuse systems
Preparation of a concept design drawings for tender submissions including, PFD, P&ID and GA drawings
Evaluation of water quality analysis and selection of correct treatment process
Sizing of treatment equipment and liaison with suppliers to obtain project pricing
Assist the project assembly team during construction, site installation & commissioning
Liaise with key client stakeholders concerning the design, installation, construction and commissioning of assigned work
Software Knowledge Requirements
- Develop equipment sizing and pricing tools for water and wastewater treatment products
- Providing accurate, market competitive cost estimates to sales department teams
- Analyse plans, project documents (including the review of construction plans/specifications) and
- inventory costs to estimate for products to manufacture
Desirable Selection Criteria
- MS Excel Intermediate MS Outlook Intermediate
- MS Word Intermediate Auto CAD Intermediate
- PLC Programming Advanced
- Previous experience with pump switchboard design
- Previous experience with Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams
- Previous basic experience with drafting
- Familiarity with the Australian Drinking Water Guidelines
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree , Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- Water and waste water treatment
- Water quality analysis
- Mechanical design for Pumps, Pipes
At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Applicants must be willing to work in Clark Angeles Pampanga.
Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent.
Full-Time position(s) available.