• Attend Regular Project Technical Group Meeting to raise Property Management operational readiness including its issues and concerns
• Ensure Capital Expenditures Items are in place including required Property Management Office and barracks of the service providers before the start of project turnover
• Oversee all Testing and Commissioning Activities for all Equipment and its System. This should be in the Operational Readiness Report.
• Ensure all equipment and its system is in accordance of code-based requirements and within the consultant standard. This should be in the Operational Readiness Report.
• Ensure all regulatory permits and firs time permits are acquired from the project
• Ensure all Project’s Handover Checklist and As-Built Plans are accurate and complete
• Ensure all Project’s Issues and Concerns are monitored until closure
• Special projects/tasks related to your position.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content