Work Status: Part Time
Position: Technical Support Engineer (Software Development)
Work Schedule: Asia/Manila 06:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Our client is a start-up developing a revolutionary new platform for small businesses. Inspired by the sharing economy, will enable small businesses to share full-time and part-time staff, as well as other assets in a fully-vetted Peer-to-Peer (P2P) environment. They resolve problem of multiple industries, including hospitality, automotive, construction, hospitality and retail.THE ROLE
You will be the primary developer working on the client's mobile application product. You should be passionate about mobile development and keen to develop you skills in this area as our client is happy to provide you a training! APPLY NOW!
- Comfortable working from home
- Comfortable using Skype Video Call.
- At least 5MBPS DSL/Wired Internet Connection (Wimax, Canopy, Dongles, etc are not allowed).
- Up-to-Date Laptop/Desktop.
- Decent headset
- Minimum 5 years development experience
- Experience in AngularJS version 2 is required
- Database experience; ideally Cosmos DB
- Experience with Cloud Infrastructure – preferably Microsoft Azure
- Strong verbal and written English
- Strong customer service skills
- Provide technical support to users of our platform i.e. (1) Account edits and resets, (2) Stripe Payment Gateway setup – high level support, (3) General issues / bugs
- Provide development support to existing team - (1) Front end development, (2) UAT testing
- Manage the IT support JIRA Board
- Must be able to communicate with customers and team members confidently
If you think that this is for you, scroll down and APPLY NOW to be considered for this great opportunity.
You may contact us through the following if interested:
- Kaye - 0917 831 2479
- Landline - (02) 672-7824 Local 1014
- Send you resume to [HIDDEN TEXT]with the following details.
- Subject: Attention to Kaye (Technical Support Engineer)
- Last Job Title:
Get more updates! Like our page in Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RemoteStaffPhilippines