The primary responsibility of the Outbound Campaign Specialist is to identify potential clients through various marketing lead sources, with a priority focus on Enterprise and SMEs. The primary objective is to deliver qualified meetings and actionable information to the Inside & Enterprise sales teams. You will have access to online tools and all means of communication to equip and enable your success with the role and you will be part of the Inside Sales Team where will you work closely with the Demand Generation and Marketing Team to ensure delivery of expectations and stellar results.
Outbound Campaign Execution
• Execute outbound sales campaigns targeting important potential Enterprise clients leveraging multiple channels of communication
• Utilize cold contact techniques to setup meetings with our sales team, through structured cadence of communications
• Drive global outbound sales campaigns for:
o Event-Driven - Ensure proper follow through on leads generated from events such as IBC, NAB, Broadcast Asia, Streaming Media, etc.
o News/Announcement-Driven Campaigns - Conduct market research, stay current on latest industry news, and research targeted organizations and individuals to qualify new leads
o Targeted Campaigns - Execute outreach, delivering specific messaging as dictated by the campaign
• Conducts market research, get updated to latest news within the industry, and research different organizations and individuals online to identify new leads and qualify them
• Support sales team by generating sales opportunities, setting appointments, and build leads pipeline that will contribute to the achievement of the sales and revenue target
• Professionally represents the brand and all products and services as the first line of communication and face of the company
• Closely work with our Marketing Team to close gaps, share ideas to contribute on the success of Marketing led campaigns, and provides feedback for continuous improvement of Marketing Campaigns
• Record and maintain leads data via Salesforce.com
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
• Gain an understanding of OTT and broadcasting industry, challenges faced, and evolution of the market from product and sales perspectives
• Optimizing tools and processes to manage with lead qualification, sales cycles, and product improvement
• Using data to analyze results of sales processes, recommending improvements
• Preparation of client-facing materials for new and existing clients & related projects
• Deliver results in a young and fast-growing company which is now the market leader in online video monetization
• Bachelor's Degree in Sales/Marketing
• Two (2) years solid experience in outbound sales and marketing
• Must have an experience in doing market research and cold-calling
• Good analytical & organizational skills
• Strong interest in sales
• Strong interest in digital media, broadcasting, or related industries.
• Familiar with CRM tools such as Salesforce, Base CRM
• Advanced knowledge of Excel and Google Sheets
• Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
• Punctual, innovative, self-starter
• Must be willing to work in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, mid shift/shifting schedule
Diversify Offshore Staffing Solutions is an Australian owned company, working with small, medium and large businesses in Australia, the US, Canada and New Zealand to provide access to digitally-empowered global workforces in the Philippines.
We recruit only tertiary educated staff in the Philippines who are highly skilled in the areas of administration, finance and accounting, human resource management, IT services, knowledge management and marketing.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content