Our client is an Australian based company headquartered in Melbourne, Australia and incorporated in Bangalore, India. The business was launched in 2009 as an Oracle Systems Integrator Partner to provide implementation services to corporate clients across Australia, New Zealand and Asia.
In 2015, as part of their growth and expansion strategy, the company established a plan to launch pre-configured cloud solutions running on Oracle to be offered as managed services. Part of this plan is to establish a new team in Manila to assist with the delivery of managed services to clients.
To be successful in this role, you must have very good communication skills - verbal, listening, and writing skills. You must be well-organized, methodical and perseverant in developing high-quality web applications. You must also have a good understanding of end to end software development lifecycle.
If this is the new challenge you have been looking for, CLICK APPLY NOW!
- Comfortable working from home
- Comfortable using Skype Video Call.
- At least 5MBPS DSL/Wired Internet Connection (Wimax, Canopy, Dongles, etc are not allowed).
- Up-to-Date Laptop/Desktop.
- Decent headset
- Strong technical background and hand-on experience is required in any of the following Enterprise CRM solutions: Oracle Sales Cloud, Siebel CRM, SugarCRM, RightNow, Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Strong consideration will be given to candidates with CRM Certifications on any of the above software products
- Must be well-organised, methodical and perseverant in developing high quality web applications
- Good understanding of end to end software development lifecycle.
- Good English communication skills
- Gathering and documenting application requirements
- Documenting application functionality, screens, workflows, etc.
- Configure application as per specified requirements
- Tracking and reporting progress of your project activities following Agile methodology.
- Testing CRM applications
- Deploying, maintaining and supporting end clients as part of support arrangements
Get more updates! Like our page in Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RemoteStaffPhilippines