• Create XSLT style sheet to extract invoice for print vendor.
• Configure BRM for BIP integration, collections and invoicing.
• Integrate BI Publisher to BRM.
• Create BI Publisher invoice template for PDF invoice generation.
• Participate on daily team discussion and meeting.
• Provide billing and invoicing solution.
• Developed REST API’s using Groovy and Spring Boot.
• Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
• At least 2 years’ relevant experience in Oracle BRM
• Possess technical knowledge of ANY of the ff. areas:
• SOAP Skill set
• ECE, Mediation, Batch Pipeline
HCM NEXUS CONSULTING, INC. is a company of HR and Recruitment professionals with specializations in the fields of Finance, Sales, Human Resources, Information Technology and BPO.
We provide permanent and augmented staffing solutions that cover multiple industries and corporate levels, including cost-saving manpower outsourcing options to a growing list of satisfied clients.
We open opportunities for professionals who seek advancements and career growth. Our people are our partners and as they grow, we grow as an organization.
Functions : Marketing & Communications
Industries : Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: All
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Determines, analyzes, and transforms business requirements to produce design specifications at the system and programming levels Develops, tests, implements and documents programs according to program specifications and standards
We are looking for a seasoned Oracle Developer who is eager to learn and grow in our application space. This is part of a new Manila based team who will become responsible for a suite of applications working during local business hours.
Collabera Technologies is looking for developer with a strong command on ETL (extract-transform-load) using Oracle PLSQL and MS SQL Server. Familiarity with PowerBI and PowerApps is preferred
5+ years’ minimum experience in technical support as an Oracle or SQL DBA Experience of ITIL v3 standards or a certificate in ITIL v3 foundation skills beneficial Degree educated preferable.
We are seeking for a Database Administrator that will be based in Taguig with Broad technical skills in Database, deep operational and analytical background, a team player with a positive can-do attitude and delivers result.
Job Description * Write exceptional PL-SQL / SQL code which is portable and easy to maintain. * Develop and optimize SQL queries and data base objects. * Analyze functional needs that drive the design of quality technical solutions. * Ana
As a member of the Database Services team, the Oracle DBA (Database Administrator) will be responsible for supporting the operational elements of our customer’s database infrastructure as well as involved project delivery.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content